Kerbal Galactic 0.1

daniel l.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Licenses: Texturereplacer is licensed under MIT License, Starsystems is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), Planetfactory CE is licensed under GNU GPL,

Download (Using original 0.25 compatible planetfactory and starsystems 0.2):http://www./download/xh0y1saxx05mihe/Kerbal_galactic(2).zip

UPDATED DOWNLOAD:http://www./download/umowcpixtt96ajo/Kerbal_Galactic_0.1_Updated_for_0.90.zip

I hope you guys like it my texture work is terrible but i did the best i could :)

Completed starsystems:

0-1 Yellow stars

1-1 Blue dwarfs (Dolas, I know i didnt make the star but the planets are all mine :) )

0-1 Blue Giants

1-2 Red dwarfs

0-1 Red Hypergiant!! "Literally the radius is the size of the kerbol system alone!! (Almost, Probably a bit less :D)"

BTW i am bad at making cloud packs, Biomes, sciencedefs, And heightmaps (The planet gerv has been hell for me in making a heightmap for it.) , Maybe you guys could make me some ;)

Edited by daniel l.

FIRST!!! And you did an amazing job. Daniel, If it is alright with you, I would like to use this mod, as a spotlight, on my first PC video on my youtube channel? I have not done PC videos, as i am a noob on YouTube. I have like, 10 subs. XD Anyway, This pack is amazing and i would love to use this in my first PC video XD

Maybe we can do like a double commentary... I just Got the best idea but i dont wanna say it because somebody will steal it. XD

- - - Updated - - -

It doesnt seem to work for me...

What's wrong what version of ksp do you use?

If it's 0.90 (it probably is) then it probably wont work but i am about to update it to carry the latest versions of the mods its based on.

Oh, thats to bad... maybe i can do a video of a pre-release of that XD

What's wrong what version of ksp do you use?

If it's 0.90 (it probably is) then it probably wont work but i am about to update it to carry the latest versions of the mods its based on.

If it doesn't work for 0.90 you might want to make an important note of that in the OP.

Nope, It bugged out and removed all 4 craft from a slightly new save.

Yeah, Sentar has Jool's textures, actually, every new planet HAS the stock textures. But could not find a hypergiant, or any other star system for that matter.

Although it has great texture fr the backdrop.

Yeah, Sentar has Jool's textures, actually, every new planet HAS the stock textures. But could not find a hypergiant, or any other star system for that matter.

The reason sentar is jool is because you arent supposed to load sentar

As for the planets what you need to do is not have any other systems loaded, star systems can be fixed by installing a version that works then go into the config file and copy the current custom systems into the new star systems folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for bringing this up again, but maybe you should reconfigure the mod to work with kopernicustech, which is still working, so therefore you won't have a mod that has not been updated since 0.24 ksp.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I installed your mod into a .25 program and it works fine. I still need to try your updated .90 version.

I did change the Heria texture from white to what is shown in the picture. I've never had a good experience landing on a white planet. All your other planets look great.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad343/Larry_M/Heria.png

Edited by Larrt_M

This is going to sound silly but... where are the planets? I'm looking at the tracking station in 1.0 and they're not there :(

I'm using the 0.25 version in a .25 program.

Edited by Larrt_M

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.