[0.17] Electrical Energy Plugin | v1.5 (Oct 12)

Kreuzung

Ion engines...  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Ion engines...

• ...should stay infinite (only using energy)
    • ...should use a bit of normal fuel too
    • ...should use a bit of RCS fuel
    • ...should have their own fuel type
    • ... are for idiots (do not vote for this option!)

Soooo I don\'t know if you saw my post on the other forum, but these addons aren\'t working for me. It when I got to use the part in the game it says that this part type isn\'t available in this version of KSP. I have a feeling I didn\'t put the source files in the right place but I can\'t be sure. Help me with this and I shall give you a shiney strawpenny.

If you have Zoxygene installed, is it version 0.6 (EPS compatible), or the previous version 0.5?

I don\'t have 0.6, i think it is not compatible with Electric Energy plugin.

(btw you don\'t need to install the source files)

So with much fileswitching tweaking and tests, I can now use the part. Sadly, now it does not work. Neither does the ion engine that came with the pack. They just don\'t fire when activated. Is there a specific kind of battery or fuel I need? I\'m stumped.

Well, you need batteries that use this plugin, but that\'s probably not the problem.

Copied the resources folder?

Edit: Looks like you did (dynasat thread).

By the way, I got BCed is now also working as a coder on this.

Does it work in 0.16? Or it needs to be recompilled because of the new MechJeb?Has anybody tried yet? (I\'m still fighting the patcher)

Well alchemist ZO2 is broken as of the latest patch. It crashes the game, so I have been unable to test any of my electric designs. Slightly unrelated I know.

Dynavolt solar panels work (SolarPanels_adv_PowerTech) but the battery (ModuleKrBattery) does not.

MuMechVariableEngine and SolarPanels_PowerTech_MuMech seem to work but the solar panels don\'t animate (are already deployed in VAB), although they do generate energy.

It should work with the latest MuMechLib, however, I didn\'t test myself \'cause my patcher didn\'t work until yesterday evening, I asked someone from the IRC instead. The MuMech link from the first post should give you the .16 version.

1) MuMechLib installed (Version 1.9)?

2) air filters don\'t work anymore in the new ZO2 version, which doesn\'t work anymore too.

Updated the parts and configs .zip file, however, nothing really changed, the old ones are fine too.

Little update. 1.4 will be released next week.

Changes:

• Batteries can now show indicators
  • MuMechLib is no longer required
  • Part module for reactors, generators, etc (not complete but will be finished)

There are no new parts, but we'll work on that. Maybe I'll bring the old reactor back then :)

Little update. 1.4 will be released next week.

Changes:

• Batteries can now show indicators
  • MuMechLib is no longer required
  • Part module for reactors, generators, etc (not complete but will be finished)

There are no new parts, but we'll work on that. Maybe I'll bring the old reactor back then :)

Very Very Very Good

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.