The complaining thread!

quasarrgames

A place to organize all our complaints about the game, either formally or informally!

For example:

*sneers lip* "I absolutely hate how darn fragile the horrible bonds between mk3 parts are! They disassemble at like 3m/s!

Please no profanity, or this thread will soon get locked. (it probably will anyway, but what the heck, it'll be fun!)

l strongly dislike (hate is such a strong word ) the wobble between docking ports, in particular the large ones, as I mostly use them for large scale orbital assembly (ie. Mothership). I wish it was possible to sacrifice the possibility of undocking in return for an unwobbly connection.

I strongly dislike the pre-1.0 lift + drag model

I strongly dislike being limited to a single launchpad. l want to set up an extraplanetary base and develop it into a spaceshipfactory with the ability to launch from there.

This thread seems a little unruly ... a place to gather all complaints isn't very constructive. If you don't like something, your best bet is probably to make a suggestion here:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/forums/59-Suggestions-and-Development-Discussion

I think he means this as kind of a forum game. but just see it that way.

if so. I hate how long it takes to load.

I think he means this as kind of a forum game. but just see it that way.

if so. I hate how long it takes to load.

I am treating it as such. It didn't occur to me that it would be serious. With the sneering and such.

I am treating it as such. It didn't occur to me that it would be serious. With the sneering and such.

I meant for this to be a place to lodge actual complaints, but in a snooty, silly, mostly unproductive fashion.

Also, daniel, that's hilarious! :D

I raise a respectful objection to the bug whereby you pass through an SOI boundary at 1x timewarp and your trajectory changes by 3 million km. I would like to cordially invite Squad to please offer a fix for this, such that I may stop using the debug menu and infinite fuel to make the resulting gigantic course corrections.

I too disagree with the tone of this thread. Yes I agree that there should be some formal place to express concerns about the game, which I'm sure SQUAD already know what they are up against, and how to move the game forward to a more enjoyable experience. SQUAD listens to us as a community so I have no doubt they will sort out what they can....providing its constructive and helpful.

I would imagine they would be less inclined to look at this thread as it is now.

Tweety

There's a bad trend for people to put in-complete products onto the market, then expect customers to find the faults - This is a bad business trend which will eventually undermine people faith in that particular market.

If you open up a box and find what you've bought is broken do you ..-

1) Suggest to the supplier how to improve it, and wait for them to 'glue' it together so it remotely resembles as advertised.

2) Take it back, complain and demand your money back or a replacement (This is how the real world works).

Sorry, if you sell a broken item.. you deserve all the flak that is sent your way.

How you interpret the flak, determines whether you'll stay in business.

I spent 'hours' perfectly balancing this little bumble-bee... having it 'fly' perfectly first time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/27hvy8cy4m4otf9/Karbonator_1.mp4?dl=0

A long time to get within 100m of the mothership only to have the mother 'teleport' away.. QuickSaves stopped working and Persistence had 'jammed' a few hours back, when I tried to reload.

Complain.. for sure I'll complain.

:cool:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.