KSP Store Idea.

bandit4910

I have a sugeestion for the KSP store.

Make putting your address un-needed until you buy Physical items.(Such as Plushies.)

That is whats keeping me from buying KSP, my parents don\'t want to give out our address to companies.

(Didn\'t know where to put this...)

I have a sugeestion for the KSP store.

Make putting your address un-needed until you buy Physical items.(Such as Plushies.)

That is whats keeping me from buying KSP, my parents don\'t want to give out our address to companies.

(Didn\'t know where to put this...)

Most credit card processors require the collection of address data to prevent fraud. If your parents are afraid of giving your address to companies, you need to educate them that\'s it\'s for their own protection.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Most credit card processors require the collection of address data to prevent fraud. If your parents are afraid of giving your address to companies, you need to educate them that\'s it\'s for their own protection.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

I have tried that.

Here\'s what they think some guy is going to come to our house and rob us...

You do have SSL protection on your shopping server, right?

Then I can easily convince them the sites safe.

The shopping cart server is actually on PayPal\'s secure server. Honestly, you\'re more likely to have a thief get your address from your trash to rob you than some random person on the Internet that\'s probably no where near where you live. If your parents aren\'t able to grasp the concept of online business, I doubt there is much you can do to convince them otherwise.

Just earn yourself $20 (mow a lawn, help old ladies across the street for $1, whatever) and go to your local grocery/drug store and buy a pre-paid Visa/MC and buy the game.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

The shopping cart server is actually on PayPal\'s secure server. Honestly, you\'re more likely to have a thief get your address from your trash to rob you than some random person on the Internet that\'s probably no where near where you live. If your parents aren\'t able to grasp the concept of online business, I doubt there is much you can do to convince them otherwise.

Just earn yourself $20 (mow a lawn, help old ladies across the street for $1, whatever) and go to your local grocery/drug store and buy a pre-paid Visa/MC and buy the game.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

I got a plan to convince them since PayPal is SSL.

• 1 month later...

until you buy Physical items.(Such as Plushies.)

I just had this idea and I see I\'m not the first - they\'re so cute! (Especially when screaming madly as they plunge to their doom).

+1 for plushies Kerbals.

I just had this idea and I see I\'m not the first - they\'re so cute! (Especially when screaming madly as they plunge to their doom).

+1 for plushies Kerbals.

Yeah there should be jeb, bill, and bob plushies. Jeb\'s smiling like a maniac. I forget which one of the other two scream and have a straight face most of the time... But still, i wish i could buy the whole trio...

I\'m not sure if its harv or Skunky that said that they have to sort out some copyright issues before buying products like plushies.

They should also have a set of ToS (Like saying: 'You can\'t put the KSP logos on other sites without a disclaimer..'.) and all of that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.