I knew it!

Musil

From the transcription of the last Squadcast:

38:40 [twitch question: Where do Kerbals live?]

"Our internal joke, is that Kerbals live underground. They kinda have to, because the space program has driven the entirety of Kermanity, underground ;)"

I knew it. Kerbals are underground dwelling reptiles. Off to uninstall the EVE mod city lights.

My theory is that Kerbals are aliens from another planet. Their only base is the KSC, which has a runway and launch pad because they used to receive shipments from the homeworld there. However, a catastrophe cut off all communication with the home planet, and now they're just using the KSC to explore this strange new system.

This also explains why they need spacesuits all the time - the buildings are airtight and they can't breathe outside air. They're aliens!

*insert Aliens meme here*

I do that anyway, they look terrible. City lights until you get down to the right altitude and then the planet is barren. That's just stupid.

They look great with the AV pack. But yeah, it's stupid that on the ground or at day the planet is barren...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.