really need more space for building

amigo240480

Hi really sorry If i am asking a question thats been answered many times.

Can somebody direct me to a mod that will radically extend my point of view and room to work , while craft building?

Ideally I blank white room with no hanger at all lol

I run Ckan mod manager I have the b9 mods and rocket mods running.

I did not notice any difference using the (hanger extender mod and it also proved to be incompatible)

anyways if you know a good way to really increase the building scope please link me thanks

I thanks I think that mod in particular cause B9 mod to crash , thats the omnly reason I don,t use it. Is there any choice other than this, or do I have to stop using B9?

That's the only mod out there for extending the hanger, but you can try asking someone on the mod support thread about a fix for B9 effecting Hanger Extender

Hmmm...I havent used B9 in 0.90 yet, but B9 worked with HE fine in 0.25... I would suggest looking through the last few (most current) pages of the B9 mod to see if this issue has been brought up for 0.90...Or maybe just post the question there...??

And yeah, I agree with Recognize-Me...I think thats the only mod I've seen for enlarging the VAB/SPH... And I've never before had an issue with HE not playing well with literally hundreds of mods, pre-0.90...

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.