The object to your _____ is ____!

Tex

• 1 month later...
The USB reindeer light on my desk? Well, I guess I can just mail it to the North Pole, it'll probably be useful there....

The object currently on your ears (e.g. headphones) are now invisible, and if you aren't wearing anything on your ears, then whatever is on your feet is now invisible, and if you aren't wearing anything there either, then the object directly under you is now above you.

• 1 month later...

It doesn't really matter what's right above me because the entire planet will be devoured pretty much immediately, but, if you must know, it's a ceiling. Or is there a threshold for how high up it is? If there is no threshold, it could be the ceiling, my bed, the roof, a cloud, or Capella.

The highest object in the room is cooling by 1 degree Celsius per second, and nothing can be done to stop it.

Edited by cubinator
removed hypothetical workaround, removed redundancy

I'd hope it's my computer monitor, otherwise I really need to find my glasses.

The object diagonally behind you to the left is what you spread on your toast in the morning.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.