Netherdyne Research and Development (work in progress) 0.11 (formerly the cruiser parts mod)

This is a work in progress that I'll let you all try out

As an expansion to my Civilian Population mod, Netherdyne Research and Development explores the not too distant future for kerbal kind. In this future stable fusion reaction is commonplace. With fusion reaction comes engines, and comes colossal cruisers.

This mod requires Extraplanetary Launchpads, Hangar Extender, Civilian Population, Regolith and Community Resource Pack (last 2 are included)

In addition to the cruisers Netherdyne RnD will eventually have huge biodomes and space station parts to rival the size of my stanford torus.

Have Fun!

9MXB8dz.png

CU1WQ2L.png

RxyWqTh.png

Cruiser building tips:

• Cruisers require a bridge, reactor, and engines. Other parts are optional but make them useful.
  • You'll need to attach fuel tanks for ships built with it for conventional fuel.
  • When surface attaching parts, add small struts to the top and bottom to stabilize them.
  • When using the Nacelles add struts near the top and bottom to stabilize them.
  • Cruisers take a LOONG time to turn, even with the reaction wheels.
Edited by Snark
Link to defunct website removed by moderator

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.