Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

Looks like they consolidated them with that one.

*watches Das get tsunami'd by questions*

- - - Updated - - -

DANGIT! :P

Not even in debug menu? Doing deltaV seriously doesn't seem like a hard thing to do.

He sounded pretty confident in his answer, but he hasn't checked the debug menu yet.

Another...

Release

Experimentals

QA

Scratchpad

What Branch?

The two most recent as of right now are scratchpad.

Anybody familiar with the experiemntials proccess know what the scratchpad thing is? Seems like it might be a 'in testing' bit of code or a 'lets try this out'.

If it goes to scratch pad it's the immediate testing phase... we might be looking at an early release

(i hope so much)

Nah, I think they should use as much time as they've got.

If they finish a bit early, okay cool.

If it goes to scratch pad it's the immediate testing phase... we might be looking at an early release

(i hope so much)

Definitely not an early release, they will spend every last minute trying to find and fix bugs. (I hope)

It seems that there's not glitches. Plus, it's so big I'll be lucky to have it downloaded by friday with all this traffic that's bound to come.

- - - Updated - - -

We just hyped the forums to the town of Database. Population: Error

It seems that there's not glitches. Plus, it's so big I'll be lucky to have it downloaded by friday with all this traffic that's bound to come.

Meh. Buy the Steam edition. Steam won't even notice the release, unlike that multiplay.co.uk thing that hosts the store that melts down if more than one person downloads at once (modern broadband connections are a bit much for their dual bonded E1 line it seems).

It's not like KSP isn't worth the money... Seriously, most AAA games these days are between 4 and 16 hours and cost like seventy bucks, vs hundreds to thousands to tens of thousands of hours in KSP for thirty bucks. Sure, it might have warts, Squad might screw the pooch on every other opportunity, but it's still highly playable.

Anyhow, with the Steam edition, you can board the download hypetrain!