Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

When SQUAD releases new info about the update, post it here instead of the Kountdown thread. This will get this thread going at the same pace as the Hype Train!

It would be a good idea to post it on the other threads too if you haven't yet (if you have, awesome!)

Just popped in to contribute to the hype thread for 1.0.

Question which Hype train of the previous releases had the most pages?

They said smallest hype thread was 105 pages long. And the biggest was like 200 pages.

Just popped in to contribute to the hype thread for 1.0.

Question which Hype train of the previous releases had the most pages?

For recent releases? 0.24 by a mile. It got up to 2,975 posts before it was closed.

The devnotes alone have an enormous amount of hype-fuel:

- "rethought how Science Labs work"

- "restore inoperable experiments (also something scientists can do now)"

- "you can transfer data to the lab just as before, but instead of a quick process for a small boost in the xmit factor, the data fed to the lab will generate a steady output of Science for a very long time, ultimately yielding far more science than transmitting or even recovering"

- "increase the benefits of setting up orbiting science stations and surface bases"

- "revising the stats for every part"

- "making sure they go in the proper tech nodes"

- "Avionics Nose Cone... given a new purpose as a non-autonomous SAS device... provides SAS services to non-pilot crews"

- "As for the atmosphere scanner, we’ve got a wholly new part for that job"

- and much, much more!!

There something for everybody who wants to be hyped!

Happy landings!

The devnotes alone have an enormous amount of hype-fuel:

- "rethought how Science Labs work"

- "restore inoperable experiments (also something scientists can do now)"

- "you can transfer data to the lab just as before, but instead of a quick process for a small boost in the xmit factor, the data fed to the lab will generate a steady output of Science for a very long time, ultimately yielding far more science than transmitting or even recovering"

- "increase the benefits of setting up orbiting science stations and surface bases"

- "revising the stats for every part"

- "making sure they go in the proper tech nodes"

- "Avionics Nose Cone... given a new purpose as a non-autonomous SAS device... provides SAS services to non-pilot crews"

- "As for the atmosphere scanner, we’ve got a wholly new part for that job"

- and much, much more!!

There something for everybody who wants to be hyped!

Happy landings!

This is a great point. As previously stated I love the reworking of the Science Labs but making the Avionics Nose Cone help out my engineers and scientists is awesome! Hopefully it's earlier than later on the tech tree. I was starting to just default to using pilots because it wasn't worth the hassle of manually flying the entire mission.

That definitely hyped me up more. Super excited about orbiting stations now as well.

HYPE TO 100! DO IT NOW (in arnold voice)

This thread my not have the highest concentration of hype by release time, but thats because the hype is less contained. The hype is spreading across the forums like an overflowing cup of hype. Each new mentioned piece of information gets its own hype related thread.

This thread my not have the highest concentration of hype by release time, but thats because the hype is less contained.

The hypetrain cannot be contained, because where we're going, we don't need roads.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcvf36M7zC1qa54hvo1_500.gif

http://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-1823780-stock-footage-cartoon-of-train-laying-its-own-tracks.html

There is tons of hype, I just wish everyone would get on the train! Choo choo...

I'm just adding my hype here.

Protect your payloads with fairings!

Spaceplane part overhaul!

Question: in the devnotes the h in happy launchings is bolded. Does is mean something........ ILLUMMANTISH....

It means Hype. -_-