[WIP] Watchan Aerospace Parts

This is a basic thread for the parts that I make as I make them. As of right now, there is not much to show; however, in the future, as my skills increase, I will have more items to list here.

My first engine (yet to be named) is very much a WIP. If you have any advice on how to make the best possible quality, please let me know.

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by NathanKell
fixed album

Welcome to the forums!

I took the liberty of editing your post so the album would show up--here, one uses [imgur]album_ID[/'imgur] (remove ') where album_ID is the bit after /a/ in the URL.

As for the part--looks like a nice start! However, right now all you have is a bell with a plate above it. ;) I'd suggest deciding whether it should be pressure-fed, gas-generator, or closed-cycle, and adding appropriate detailing; I'd also <hobbyhorse> suggest ditching the plate</hobbyhorse>--that would allow someone to use the engine on any stage they wanted to without it looking odd.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.