Introducing myself :)

Mr_Bacons123

Hello!

I'm Mr_Bacons123 (a username from a video game i played when i was little and have used ever sense) and I'm joining you as a Kerbonaut intern in training :wink: (that means i make the coffee :3)

um what else do i post here?

um, well, I'm in high school/college (its complicated) and i bought KSP a while ago and have only just recently started to get into it, about 20 hours over the past week :P

I've just started to really get the game and have been in orbit around the mun (no landings yet) and have launched a probe in orbit around the sun (it was suppose to go to minmus :( )

well, anything else i should post here bout me? well that's it for now at least :)

-Bacons

Welcome, Bacons.

I imagine you will find the game just as fun and addictive as most of us here do. We have a very good community that is willing to help out if you're having difficulties with some aspect of the game.

Nice to meet you.

Happy landings!

Welcome to the forums mister bacons (I just love that name xD)

I wish you many happy explosions and even more happy landings (without explosions).

Hope you will enjoy the game, and also the amazing community here as much as I do.

Since you say you're new to the game I thought I'd point you [thread=55401]here[/thread]. Took me ages to find that thread and I found some things I really liked there.