I'm finally back! :D

Endersmens

Well, sadly I have been unable to play KSP for quite some time now, since right after the .24 release. My computer died and we didn't get a new one until just the other day. So I finally have KSP again! :) and I jumped 2 updates, from .24 to .90, so It's taking a bit to get used to, but it's amazing. Also it's a pretty decent computer with an i5 in it. Glad we got this computer before 1.0. Also, tomorrow I'm getting my own laptop (this desktop is my parents) and this laptop is even better, with an 8 core i7 and a geeforce GT 720 or something similar. Can't wait! :D :D :D

Welcome back! I didn't realize I missed you until I recognized your avatar again. :P

It's weird and cool being recognized online. :)

Welcome back, friend!

Thanks!

Yeah, welcome back! Wanna stop bragging about your new equipment?! I'm jealous

heh, sorry. I would've been jealous too. I got that laptop for $499. it cost $1350 new, so I never would've imagined getting a computer like it, but we got it at a computer refurbishing place. This guy turned his house into a computer store and refurbishes computer equipment. So if you are looking for an upgrade, my advice is to find a small computer shop like that, maybe trade in your old rig and get a refurbished computer. You might just end up with a better computer than the one I mentioned earlier! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.