Anyone else catch this from Scott Manley's stream?

Kelderek

Didn't catch that - I'm selective with what I watch on his channel, but I have noticed his recent KSP videos, and they appear to be fillers, so it wouldn't surprise me if we get a 1.0 preview on Saturday. That plus the fact that the Kerbal Kountdown is now at 7 (days).

Didn't catch that - I'm selective with what I watch on his channel, but I have noticed his recent KSP videos, and they appear to be fillers, so it wouldn't surprise me if we get a 1.0 preview on Saturday. That plus the fact that the Kerbal Kountdown is now at 7 (days).

Yep, he's been doing fillers, he said he wouldn't do another "series" until 1.0 after he ended Interstellar Quest. I think some of his fillers involve a lot of showcasing the mods he plans to use in the next series though, the rest well.. SpaceX and of course SCIENCE!

I watched that part of the livestream he posted to YouTube. I almost got on here and said something about how he had pretty much gave the whole thing away. Because people were still trying to get the Venera 9 reference for the "Kountdown"..

The KSP Facebook page announced that KSP TV will be streaming 1.0 this weekend, starting at 4pm I think (dont remember which time zone). They said they're really trying to have 24hour coverage until release. Scott Manley was listed as one of the presenters. :D

The KSP Facebook page announced that KSP TV will be streaming 1.0 this weekend, starting at 4pm I think (dont remember which time zone). They said they're really trying to have 24hour coverage until release. Scott Manley was listed as one of the presenters. :D

For once this hasn't been just posted on Facebook. It's actually been posted here too: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/116340-Twitch-Thursday-KSPTV-to-stream-KSP-1-0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.