I found this fitting and coincidental

Baconation

So today is the 27th and we have the release today.

I wish I wasn't so busy this past week because I wanted to do something to sort of go off of what I had noticed, for the week up to the release, I wanted to highlight a different KSP release for each day, but in a more specific and clever way.

If this was still in numbered order, we'd be at 0.27, releasing on the 27th.

I would have loved to have highlighted each release on each day. Yesterday being the 26th, so highlighting 0.90/0.26. 0.25 on the 25th, etc.

I don't know if it was intentional for them to release .27 on the 27th but I find it interesting nonetheless.

History is full of subtle and strange coincidences... For example, the American Civil war is said to have started and ended in homes owned by the same man (yep look it up). When they were building the hoover dam the first man to die on the project was the last man to die's father.

Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Monroe, and James Madison (all founding fathers of the USA) all died on the 4th of July (different years)...

Yes I am full of useless info, and yes I'm only desired for trivia nights.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.