Veto Aerospace 'Cougar' helicopter

zU0Hl.png

The Veto Aerospace Cougar is a VTOL helicopter aircraft, with good flight time, a potential cruising speed of up to 73 m/s. Its handling is difficult, but with some skill it can be used almost as effectively as a far smaller craft. The helicopter is fitted with pontoon landing gear for water landings.

YbkKm.jpg

Pfcbc.png

5B7Lv.png

Requires

=C7

=C7 Experimental [including White Owl tail]

=Damned Aerospace props plugin

=HSTW Pontoons

Yeah, but the Asteria II wins in transport capability.

But not handling.

Or speed.

Or general controllability.

What would its effective drop range be?

Because one of VA\'s passenger aircraft could go further, faster, and most efficiently.

The cougar\'s a great looking chopper,The pontoons are a good addition. Minespy\'s is well,,,,,Typically Huuuuge!! I cant wait till 15 when i\'ll be able to launch my own. ATMO it\'s too tricky.

The cougar\'s a great looking chopper,The pontoons are a good addition. Minespy\'s is well,,,,,Typically Huuuuge!! I cant wait till 15 when i\'ll be able to launch my own. ATMO it\'s too tricky.

Thanks.

That huge missile/rocket load does look like it would burden the helo to be less agile. I assume you\'ve made a lighter, possibly railgunned version? ;P

It\'s not really payload, but the wing part. Since there is so much drag, when you lean to one side and start moving in that direction, the main 'wings' (which really just need to be supports) get caught in the air, sometimes causing it to flip.

That\'s only if you are really not careful, though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.