Progress 47

I have no words. You literally added two parts and called new and original! This sort of thing should be mentioned in IRC as 'Hey, If you switch the Noyuz pod for the Mei Long pod and the decoupler to a IFE tapering 1m one, it looks like a Progress vehicle.' Besides, it would look better if you put on a cage decoupler as well.

KASA, have some originality. You literally took out a part or two and put in another. It looks almost exactly the same except now, the colors and texture styles clash with each other. I suggest you take this down before it devolves into a bunch of people harassing you because you can\'t have an original idea.

It\'s spacecraft exchange, the exact place for that sort of thing. It\'d be a problem if he posted it in addons. It\'s actually looks quite nice, and the colors don\'t clash that much. Besides, you won\'t tell me that Progress looks much different from the Soyuz (at least at the first glance).

Progress looks exactly the same as Soyuz. I don\'t see any possible Progress modifications other than taking off the chute. Your drawing at the bottom explains some of it. That just shows the pressure vessel, and not the covering. It might be a little different on the inside, but on the outside it\'s the same.

Guest Flixxbeatz

Nice improvisation. :D

Looks sort of like a spacecraft with a cauldron fitted to the front. But that\'s a problem for the designers. Nice work making it look like the real thing.

Win.

Cut him some slack. He\'s a new poster and he\'s in the exchange forum. He\'s not claiming he\'s made a mod, or parts, or re-skinned anything.

He\'s sharing a craft and that\'s all he\'s claiming. Shessh. Welcome mat anyone?

KASA: Welcome to the forum and it\'s good to see people mixing up the parts for their own enjoyment!