any one Seen Asteroids near Dres?

Firedtm

Hello my follow KSP players.

With 1.0 I saw in the patch notes

Flight:

- 'Warp To' action added to orbit context menu. Allows warping to a specific spot along your trajectory.

- 'Warp to next morning' button added to KSC toolbar.

- Asteroids can now be found orbiting near Dres.

- Engine thrust now varies according to Isp and throttle setting, instead of the other way around.

I have been playing around in sandbox mode and have yet to see one around there. do they only spawn once a ship gets in to orbit ?

Depends on what you're doing. In Sandbox the procedure for finding asteroids is the same, you need to track them from the tracking station in order to get them to show up in map mode, as far as I know.

Doing a science-only game here. Looked at dres for a long while in map and tracking station. Haven't seen any unknown objects whatsoever. I assume that they aren't there until I get to dres, which I haven't.

Do you see asteroids near Kerbin?

Yes I do see them

Depends on what you're doing. In Sandbox the procedure for finding asteroids is the same, you need to track them from the tracking station in order to get them to show up in map mode, as far as I know.

Yes I did track some of them to see the orbit.

Now back to my question for everyone. Have you seen Asteroids near Dres?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.