Action Groups randomly not saving.

KSP: 1.0

Problem: Action Groups in SPH won't save. I'm attempting to remove my Air breaks from the stock "Breaks" Action Group, and add them to Custom 3. However since I have Air Breaks on top and bottom, I want to close the lower ones once I am about to land, so I set them to Custom 4 to toggle yet again.

Custom 3 and Custom 4 are yellow after I do the edit. I click Save, they turn white. But when I go to the launch pad, my Action Groups are back to what they were before the flight, with Custom 01 being my lights, and Custom 2 being my flaps. Custom 3 and 4 won't save with the Air breaks.

Mods installed:

Kerbal Engineer

Mechjeb 2

Final Frontier

Pilot Assistance

Module Manager 2.6.2

Reproduction steps:

Unknown

• 3 weeks later...

Same here. Can't set Custom action 4 to toggle air breaks.

Also, parts placed in symetry mode lose its custom actions defined when edited later (just the mirrored half).

KSP: 1.0.2.842

No mods.

Try installing the Stock Bug Fix Modules from the sticky in the Add on Releases forum. I've had this problem today also and the fixes claim to include that really, really irritating issue. In my case I was trying to build a Short Tucano but every damn time I put the brakes on, the airbrake popped out from under the fuselage and launched my plane into the air.

Edited by Volt

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.