I think games created in 1.02 will not give Valentina an orange IVA suit

I just created a new game in 1.02 and Val does not have an orange IVA suit in the cockpit, while Jeb, Bill and Bob do. In 1.0 I'm certain she had one. I presume this only occurs if a new game is made in 1.02 as someone else on reddit also said this happened to them.

There might be something else going on here. I was playing a little earlier and was testing a rover I threw together on Kerbin. I was just driving along and was circling the camera around the rover and I suddenly noticed the pilot was wearing a white EVA suit in the chair. The only issue is that is was Jeb that was driving, his suit should have been orange. Not sure what happened, I don't have texture re-placer or anything like that installed so I am wondering if this is some weird bug or maybe he has been wearing white for awhile now and I just never noticed before. Here is a quick snapshot I just took showing Jeb wearing a white suit.

Hch3YHA.jpg

Yea, I have been playing too much and not sleeping enough. I just browsed a couple other old screenshots I have and the EVA suit is white. So, derp. Yea, my Val has orange IVA suit. Not sure what you have going on there.

Valentina does have an orange flight suit in the IVA view on a new 1.0.2 save, you may have a corrupt file, please try verifying your Steam cache for KSP if using Steam, re-extracting from your KSP.zip file or re-installing with the KSP installer file from the store or GOG.com

E59WK6U.jpg

bBNlkTS.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.