Agar.io

Kinglet

This game needs some serious balancing. Mainly: the fact the split function shoots the new cell out makes getting big when there are already big players impossible and it is making me very angry.

Edited by Rainbowtrout
pg police

I've been having a lot of fun with this game recently. Its one of those games where you play, lose, think to yourself "just one more go", then you check the time and find that several hours have passed.

Its so addicting!

I've scored 1st place a few times on the US West server. I go by the name of Green Thumb, (ya'know, because I feed the virus "plants"). In the future, I'll add the [KSP] prefix so you all can identify me easier.

Edited by Stratzenblitz75
briian smrt gramer

This game is so addictive! I got to #1 a few times in the Europe server. I usually only play with names that give a "skin" to my virus/bacteria/whatever it is like countries (especially the largest empires in history) or the two planets, like Mars and Earth. There is also a NASA skin! My record so far is 17216. If you're interested I found a list of all the possible skins: http://www.agarioguide.com/skins/

Edited by A35K

Hi everyone! I think agar io is a really good game ... absolutely addicted! :rolleyes::sticktongue: But i prefer play this on my android device... i found dot eater, i think is the official app (??). if you are interested this is the link (i post it beacuse: "more players - more fun" :D ): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.tinygames.doteater

I somehow managed to get 1st place for more than a few seconds the last time I played...

xNyGcmA.png

In the last few moments before I was overwhelmed, at this point being in 3rd place, I also discovered that I had an ally in the form of 'Son of Mason', whom I tried to help by feeding before we were both killed by the same group. Sad times :(

I recently discovered something fun to do - getting big is an exercise of patience, which gets on my nerves sometimes when everyone is playing cautiously and equally big.

I might decide to play 'torpedo boat' by shooting mass into the small green spiky stuff, causing a green spiky thing to be cloned and shot out of the opposite end at high velocity. Totally decimates large slow moving objects but be sure to run far far away from the resulting feeding frenzy :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was playing on mobile and sustained #1 for over 25 minutes. I maxed out the mass. I stayed at a little over 15k even after eating both 3rd and 4th place.

I ended up killing myself purposefully so I could go do other things. XD

This game... it shouldn't be so addictive and fun. How many times I told myself "just one more game"...

BTW, do you think too that mobile version is somewhat easier to play? I don't know if it's just my imagination or what :D

I use South American server cuz im Brazil the Mind of the parties!

The Mind literally, because I made a ecologic, very fuel-efficient car engine! Held in secrecy at my workshop.

cell stage of spore

OH YEA MY FAV SPORE STAGE GONNA INSTALL SPORE

I use South American server cuz im Brazil the Mind of the parties!

The Mind literally, because I made a ecologic, very fuel-efficient car engine! Held in secrecy at my workshop.

OH YEA MY FAV SPORE STAGE GONNA INSTALL SPORE

Don't forget to remove SecuROM once you're done.

People on Reddit are suspecting that the entirety of Agar has been sold off to Miniclip. First the mobile app shows the publisher to be Miniclip, then the website has Facebook integration and a ToS which were not present when Agar was first created. Not to mention that it claims Miniclip's app to be official.

For a while now, Redditors have been "hating" on Zeach for being overly secretive about his future plans for Agar. Really, the guy just does whatever he wants, pipes in whenever he wants. For example he never responded to an AMA (Ask Me Anything) request.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.