Coding something to delete a file when the system boots up

For example, I got into a fight with someone. Let's say that someone has a laptop he loves so much.

What is something that can delete a file IE: System32 when run a specific amount cycles?

Or even better, render the entire machine inoperable and unale to repaired? Just imagine his reactions :D

(On mobile, can't put Technology prefix and no laptop is/will be harmed into making of this thread.)

For example, I got into a fight with someone. Let's say that someone has a laptop he loves so much.

What is something that can delete a file IE: System32 when run a specific amount cycles?

Or even better, render the entire machine inoperable and unale to repaired? Just imagine his reactions :D

(On mobile, can't put Technology prefix and no laptop is/will be harmed into making of this thread.)

I heard that if you bite down on a wintergreen lifesaver while directly in front of the monitor, it will do what you're asking.

Let's keep that as a last resort.

All I'm looking for is something that can do what I said above, preferably something that cannot be traced back to the mastermind, if that is the right word.