"Kerbals Have Won" - my tribute song to this fantastic game

whoshotdk

title.jpg

Listen: https://soundcloud.com/whoshotdk/kerbals-have-won

Download: http://whoshotdk.co.uk/KSP/Audio/KerbalsHaveWon/KerbalsHaveWon.mp3

I had a couple of hours free so I dug out my trusty M-AUDIO keyboard and Logic Pro and made this little musical tribute to the best game ever created.

I call it “Kerbals Have Wonâ€Â.

I don’t have the musical ability of others on the forums but I can knock out a few chords and after a few false starts got to grips with looping and track manipulation in Logic Pro.

I haven’t done processing / tidying / whatever at all on this track so it’s a bit rough, but I’m happy enough with what I’ve accomplished.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Edited by whoshotdk
Added direct download link

Thanks! You are most welcome to use the song wherever you like.

You wouldn't happen to be the same Xacktar of the 'Shoop da Whoop' Starmade vid? I just finished watching that to find that you (?) have just replied to this thread. I'm freaked out lol.

Thanks! You are most welcome to use the song wherever you like.

You wouldn't happen to be the same Xacktar of the 'Shoop da Whoop' Starmade vid? I just finished watching that to find that you (?) have just replied to this thread. I'm freaked out lol.

That is me!

Wow, that is pretty hilarious! Especially since that is one of my few non-KSP videos. XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.