Hello, fellow Kerbonauts!

ZentroCatson

This is my very first thread. As some might think, I am not a newbie. I started playing KSP in November of 2014. I know a lot about rocket science now. I hope I get a warm welcome from you guys! Like all of us, I started as trial-and-error rocket scientist, but with the help of Kerbal Engineer, I became good at calculating Delta-V and TWR :cool: . I love playing KSP, I can play up to three hours per day:confused:. As you might notice, I'm still learning english. I love both, planes and rockets, and both are fun to fly (and crash). Also, I'm a big fan of Scott Manley, without him, I would not have gone FAR in KSP (no pun intendet). Bye!

Hey ZentroCatson, and welcome to the forums!

Glad to see you made a forum account! I too have learned many things from KSP as well. :D

P.S. Your English is very good, I would not have noticed if you didn't say so in your first post! Oh, and we do have an International section too if you feel more conformable speaking your own language.

Hope to see you around, and all the best.

Welcome ZentroCatson! Good to have you aboard. I'll echo SpaceExplorer and say that your English writing is very good. Probably better than some native English-speakers I've seen.

See you around the forums.

Happy landings!

Thanks for replying! Really, my english is so good? Didn't realize it. Anyway, I'm actually german, but being on the english forum is more interesting. There is more going on:P! So, I have to launch some screaming Kerbals into space, see you later!