The Lazer Mark V

Alrighty guys, after hours of trial-and-error to get into orbit with a stable ship, I\'ve finally completed it. It is the fifth version of a line of experimental craft. It carries enough fuel to get into and out of orbit. It looks unstable, but even without the SAS it still flies decently straight. You see, it starts off with 3 solid-fuel engines in sync with 3 large normal rockets and 3 pointy jet rockets. The pointy rockets run out of fuel first, then the solid rockets. The large rockets have enough fuel to get you almost out of the atmosphere. The small rockets finishes that (NOTE: When the small rocket is activated, you lose speed fast, don\'t worry, its just the transition from 3 rockets to 1. The next 3 rockets get you into/out of orbit. Then, you use the parachute and landing gear to touch down.

Here are the screenshots. NOTE: The reason the altitude is so low is because I cut the fuel and prematurely ended each stage: I didnt have the patience to do an orbit and stuff.

This is the link to the album with ALL of the screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Pvmzw

I\'ll embed a few here:

bO0q7h.png

8wwegh.png

rL5D7h.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.