Scott Manley vs Chuck Norris

DarkGravity

There are a million Chuck Norris jokes. For example: Some magicians can walk on water. Chuck Norris can swim through land. OR: Death once had a near-Chuck experience.

There should be at least a thousand Scott Manley jokes. I'm sure if we put our heads together, we can come up with something. I'll toss out a few straight lines, feel free to answer them, change them, be inspired to come up with something better or just to be someone else's muse. Let's see if this reaches escape velocity.

1) What is the first thing Scott Manley does in the morning?

2) Why aren't there any YouTube vids that show Scott Manley eating?

3) What is the main difference between Scott Manley and a tomato?

4) Why did Scott Manley cross the road?

5) What does Scott Manley dress as on Halloween?

6) ???

Scott Manley fought Chuck Norris. Chuck put him into space with an uppercut. Scott landed back EXACTLY on top of Chuck Norris with equal and opposite force.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Can Scott Manley change a light bulb? Of course he can! In fact, the 40 minute YouTube video about it is remarkably informative!

Edited by DarkGravity

Scott Manley doesn't cross a road. He waits for the planet to rotate beneath him.

Also:

Scott Manley doesn't do the round house kick ... he just brings his foot up to orbital velocity.

Edited by Chaos_Klaus

There are a million Chuck Norris jokes. For example: Some magicians can walk on water. Chuck Norris can swim through land. OR: Death once had a near-Chuck experience.

There should be at least a thousand Scott Manley jokes. I'm sure if we put our heads together, we can come up with something. I'll toss out a few straight lines, feel free to answer them, change them, be inspired to come up with something better or just to be someone else's muse. Let's see if this reaches escape velocity.

1) What is the first thing Scott Manley does in the morning?

2) Why aren't there any YouTube vids that show Scott Manley eating?

3) What is the main difference between Scott Manley and a tomato?

5) What does Scott Manley dress as on Halloween?

6) ???

Really? Did the internet run out of .... this morning or something?

For his birthday, Chuck Norris throws one lucky kid into the sun.

For HIS birthday, Scot Manley drinks a beer, figures out the trajectory for a rendezvous and return mission ala ARM, brings the kid back home, and finishes his beer before it gets warm.

The only reason Scott Manley ever got married was because a wife was the only thing left that he hadn't yet landed.

What does Scott Manley do for his wife on Valentine's day? Puts a maneuver node on her, comes in hot and plants a flag.

- - - Updated - - -

When Scott Manley turns on the T.V., Star Trek watches him.

Edited by DarkGravity

The only reason Scott Manley ever got married was because a wife was the only thing left that he hadn't yet landed.

What does Scott Manley do for his wife on Valentine's day? Puts a maneuver node on her, comes in hot and plants a flag.

- - - Updated - - -

That first one killed me XD

In fact, that's my sig now :sticktongue:

Edited by Endersmens

- - - Updated - - -

You just made my day, thank you :D

Chuck Norris is a religious extremist and is not worthy of the attention, nor respect he has been given. His meme writes checks the man himself could never cash.

Why is it whenever chuck norris is mentioned all the whackjobs come out of the wood work?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.