Oxidizer Flameanator - Get rid of unwanted Oxidizer

Haze-Zero

Over-estimated your oxidizer needs in your SSTO? Made a NERV powered space-craft that has left over Oxidizer from Launch from Kerbin? Set up a refining vessel and realize that you produced more Oxidizer than you need? Wish you had a way to get rid of this heavy Oxidizer to increase your Delta-V?

Then the Oxidizer Flameanator is for you, my friend! Slap this part on your craft and never have to worry about carrying the weight of unusable/unwanted Oxidizer. This part burns Oxidizer quickly and inefficiently converting it to ElectricCharge. The Flameanator will continue to burn Oxidizer even when your vessel's batteries are fully charged.

qttTRCBl.png

This part used Stock assets, it doesn't add any extra textures or models to the game, so memory impact is very low.

I give Squad full credit for model design for the part I use to make my mod.

Kerbal Stuff Link: https://kerbalstuff.com/mod/826/Oxidizer%20Flameanator

License: GPLv3

Edited by Haze-Zero

I was looking into adding this to CKAN but I'm confused. The mod is named "Oxidizer Flameanator" and your name (the mod author) is "Haze-Zero", why is the folder your mod sits in called "KlearlyAeroSpace"? To be clear: you can name the folder however you like, just trying to make sense of it.

I was looking into adding this to CKAN but I'm confused. The mod is named "Oxidizer Flameanator" and your name (the mod author) is "Haze-Zero", why is the folder your mod sits in called "KlearlyAeroSpace"? To be clear: you can name the folder however you like, just trying to make sense of it.

I hope to release a couple of other part mods in the future under the KlearlyAerospace folder (& company name). HazeZero means that there is no haze, meaning things are 'clear'. Its a pun on my user name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.