Contract aspects not being checked - DOrbital Magic at fault

:cool:in 1.0.2 I have a moderately modded (~45 mods) game which seems to not detect certain contracts.

Launch Site Engine test wont check off either of the requirements (Being on Kerbin, Proper Engine).

Tourist Flyby Minmus wouldn't trigger despite 3 separate (not reloaded) penetrations of its sphere of influence. I assumed I was missing some part of the definition such as a certain altitude...

I tried deleting everything from Game data (except Squad) and the launch pad contract functioned.

Now I would rather not have to delete a mod, load, test, restore mod and saved state and repeate x 45 times.

What rules should I follow to hit the most likely mods?

Seems like those interacting with biomes, locations, and contracts would be better bets than parts kits.

CactEye gives me a version warning.

ContractsWindow deals with Contracts

Any ideas for logically proceeding. Will try to list out names of Mods (but not all are easy to ID from folder and some Mods load other Mods so I dont recognize all of them)

Edited by MrDude
Solved by myself

000_USITools - Has an agency Folder

AirforceFlags

BahaSP - Some animation thing related to Firespitter

CactEye - REMOVED NO IMPROVEMENT - a Space Telescope Mod that triggers a Version Warning to use in 1.0 (Vs 1.0.2) but was reported to work on latest versions (functional but maybe glitchy?)

CommmunityResourcePack

ContractWindow - TESTED - Deals with Contracts

CrossFeedEnabler

DMagicOrbitalScience - PROBLEM SOLVED - Adds contracts - From Curse Changes Log - Updated for KSP 1.0. - Fix contracts breaking

FireSplitter - Added by other Mods

Flags +

FuelWings

KAS

KerBalloons - Blimps

KineTechAnimation - Unknown Suspect a support Mod animating effects used by another Mod

KIS

Klockheed_Martin_Gimbal - Part - suspect it is a support mod for something else (CactEye?)

MechJeb2 - TESTED

MK2Essentials - Parts

MK2Expansion - Parts

ModularFuelTanks - suspect it is a support mod for something else.

ModuleRCSFX - Animating RCS thrusters? suspect it is a support mod for something else

NavHud - Hud symbols projected out into space for orienting the visuals with the NavBall

Nereid - FinalFrontier - TESTED - Awards and history of accomplishments -

NRAP - Variable Weight Capsule for Testing Lifters

QuizTechAero - Parts & Flags

ScanSat - TESTED

ScienceAlert - TESTED Monitors Science opportunities

Squad - Stock folder

StageRecovery - Monitors and credits parts leaving the physics load sphere for parachutes & auto recovers.

StationScience - Parts and Science expansion

TarsierSpaceTech - Space Telescope Mod - Agencies, Parts, Galaxies, Resources and I assume Contracts

TriggerTech - KerbalAlarmClock

TweakScale - Change Part Sizes

UmbraSpaceIndustries - ExpPack, Karbonite, Kolonization, SrvPack - Parts packs for Colonizing etc

VerneTech - FieldScientistPack - Science Container

ModuleManagers: 2.5.1, 2.6.2, & 2.6.3 .dll - I assume these don't conflict?

All TESTED results where individual removals.

Ideally I want to be able to help which ever Mod or Combo of mods to improve.

Edited by MrDude
Solved

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.