Hello from the Pacific Northwest

flintlockmusket

Just wanted to say hi to everybody. Been playing KSP since the NASA mission pack was dropped into our lap (including some time with the 18.3 demo). Want to say thank you to everyone who makes KSP such a great game, and I love all of the mods that people create. I've spent time with FORTRAN and COBAL back in my days, yet done very little with C type languages. Since I'm now a stay at home dad, been spending some time trying to learn C#, along with 3D modeling using blender, gimp, and unity. A little bit over my head right now, yet with some help from the kids, should be able to get a handle on it sooner or later. Please keep up the good work, and thanks once again.

flintlockmusket, from high above on a clear night, the twinkling lights of our cities, like the stars shining from above

Edited by flintlockmusket

Xannari Ferrows - Sorry to say, the best art I can do is stick figures. Being a old military type guy, learned a little poetry from being in the middle of nowhere, too many times to count.

EtherDragon - No matter how big people think the world is, always ends up seaming quite small to me. Always great to meet another person from the great Pacific Northwest. Just a question, are you on the wet side or dry side?

Thanks for the warm welcome, from both of you. Hope to be a help in the future, once I learn some of this scribble they call programming now days.

Thanks Starwhip, figured that since I was at it, learning some programming, and 3D modeling, gives me a chance to work my rusty brain cells. Besides, whats the worst that can happen, a brain shutdown from overload? With my OCD/ADHD I figure it would be a while before I got thaat deep in the pit. Now, where was I ...?