PART

{

url = Squad/Parts/Utility/parachuteMk25/parachuteMk25/parachuteDrogue

DRAG_CUBE

{

cube = PACKED,

cube = SEMIDEPLOYED,

cube = DEPLOYED,

It will be necessary to separate the parachute check.

But it was from the beginning :D

- - - Updated - - -

MY MODEL

PART

{

url = ENERGIA/ENERGIA/BLOCK_AM/Energia_BlockAM

DRAG_CUBE

{

cube = Default,

STOCK MODEL

PART

{

url = Squad/Parts/Utility/parachuteMk25/parachuteMk25/parachuteDrogue

DRAG_CUBE

{

cube = PACKED,

cube = SEMIDEPLOYED,

cube = DEPLOYED,

It will be necessary to separate the parachute check.

Which version of Unity are you using?

I just want to say ... this looks so amazing. I started a similar idea with the Block A, but seeing you do it, I think yours is going to be perfect anyway. lol

But maybe if you have problems with the parachutes, you could incorporate them as a separate part.

Which version of Unity are you using?

4.2.1f4

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to say ... this looks so amazing. I started a similar idea with the Block A, but seeing you do it, I think yours is going to be perfect anyway. lol

But maybe if you have problems with the parachutes, you could incorporate them as a separate part.

Do not stop, to do what you want !!!

The good news about the Buran. The manipulator is now working, though for it to work you need three plugin, KAS / KIS / MagicSmokeIndustries, but it's worth it.

9423701_m.png

And new work on the docking station is not ready to say exactly, but the first attempt is not broken Shuttle, Buran today declared a disco. :D

9423758_m.png

Great job, DECQ! I'm excited about a full release of this.

Would it be possible to make an RSS/RO version? (Scaled up, with realistic propellants if RO)

Energia is connected to the RSS / RO, and flies pretty good.

Over Buran I have not started working, i must first solve the nuances of it.

Energia is connected to the RSS / RO, and flies pretty good.

Over Buran I have not started working, i must first solve the nuances of it.

Okay. Will you also be making APAS docking ports so we can attach Buran to space stations properly?

Okay. Will you also be making APAS docking ports so we can attach Buran to space stations properly?

Well, so far the docking station works well, although I'll check it again.

Oh, I have not seen the English version of your post, I have a separate version of the docking port (APAS), and even some parts of the stations, it will take a lot of time to work on them, but I will put a docking port release, especially for you .

Oh, I have not seen the English version of your post, I have a separate version of the docking port (APAS), and even some parts of the stations, it will take a lot of time to work on them, but I will put a docking port release, especially for you .
Thanks!

Some new images.

Although this thread is dedicated mainly Buran I work in different areas related to the project "Energia"

For example the project "SAUSAGE" Energia_2 (You will not believe, but if you try a little bit, this a monster fly)).

9461785_m.png

9461792_m.png

9461798_m.png

Or blocks for the stations, of course for the Buran.Are very small, but they will be replenished.

9461819_m.png

Also container payload "Buran-T" altered Block DM / tornado, block A for Vulkan / Energia-M, Pole

Perhaps because of the stretch on a number of projects this addon long release, I thank all who are waiting for this add-on, I hope you have the patience to wait until the release.

Some new images.

Although this thread is dedicated mainly Buran I work in different areas related to the project "Energia"

For example the project "SAUSAGE" Energia_2 (You will not believe, but if you try a little bit, this a monster fly)).

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1438539567/00100b59/9461785_m.png

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1438539633/2c071505/9461792_m.png

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1438539710/f4fa7d09/9461798_m.png

Or blocks for the stations, of course for the Buran.Are very small, but they will be replenished.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1438539900/7eab66f7/9461819_m.png

Also container payload "Buran-T" altered Block DM / tornado, block A for Vulkan / Energia-M, Pole

Perhaps because of the stretch on a number of projects this addon long release, I thank all who are waiting for this add-on, I hope you have the patience to wait until the release.

Awesome. Will totally use that Energia!

Any plans for a Zenit?

amazing, what about boost power control , will it be like the us shuttle us a plugin or by weight?

I think not, because first of all the add-on dedicated to Rocket "ENERGIA", and it will be in orbit about 60-80t in stock mode.

I think not, because first of all the add-on dedicated to Rocket "ENERGIA", and it will be in orbit about 60-80t in stock mode.

wow now i'm really exciting about this, looking forward to fly if, and build a nice station!!:cool:

wow now i'm really exciting about this, looking forward to fly if, and build a nice station!!:cool:

And yet Rocket looks promising with RSS/RO, in my opinion it would be much more useful to them.

- - - Updated - - -

You've got me sold on that Energia-2, beautiful model man. Funnily enough, the day you posted those pics I was attempting to make her out of procedural parts in RSS/RO. :Dhttp://imgur.com/a/9rmgk

Wow, this is really cool !!! although two motor incorrectly.

So, I took a small pause in the development, now I'm back in business. I think it will be interesting.

9556719_m.png

As well advanced in config RSS / RO, although it will need to check more details.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.