Do you still play old versions?

HoloYolo

Do you still play old versions?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play old versions?

• I play 1.0.2
    • I play a few versions back, like 0.9 or 0.25
    • I play OLD OLD versions, like 0.7.3 or 0.12

Still, not all mods are updated to 1.x.x. Some modders are waiting for 1.0.3 for example.

While your statements are correct, I would debate that it's either the minority of modders who are waiting or mods that are no longer maintained. I count 1,232 mods listed as version 1.0.2 compatible. And that number reflects many mods that have been updated multiple times since 1.0.2.

While your statements are correct, I would debate that it's either the minority of modders who are waiting or mods that are no longer maintained. I count 1,232 mods listed as version 1.0.2 compatible. And that number reflects many mods that have been updated multiple times since 1.0.2.

One word: NFT(P,E).

Nertia, may Alkosh guide his paw, declared, that NFT(E) will be updated only after 1.0.3.

I fully understand and respect modder's decision to avoid doing some work twice.

Not mentioning the NFT(P) needs to be updated too.

One word: NFT(P,E).

Nertia, may Alkosh guide his paw, declared, that NFT(E) will be updated only after 1.0.3.

I fully understand and respect modder's decision to avoid doing some work twice.

Not mentioning the NFT(P) needs to be updated too.

I did not say you were incorrect. I, however, pointed out that the vast majority of modders are not making that same decision.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.