[Part] APAS 75 with moving fins

Hello,

I would like to have and use a working version of the russian APAS-75 docking module. A version with movable guiding fins.

BobCat has made one for his MIR / ISS mod. It was very good modeled, but it had the problem, that the docking alignment was 90° sideways. That meant, it was impossible to use any kind of docking help like the docking port alignment indicator by NavyFish.

Raidernick had made one too in his 1.4 version of his wonderful Salyut Stations & Soyuz mod. It looks very nice, but he published it May 27th and locked the thread June 6th. I missed the possibility to get a copy. That is very sad.

Other versions with movable guiding fins I don't know. So I would like to ask for help. Is any modder would be able to make one working APAS-75 docking module, I would be very greatful.

Thanks a lot in advance,

- Isabelle

Thank you.

I will try this!

--- edit ---

I've tried the APAS-69 made by Kosmos. And I've noticed that I've made a mistake. It was not BobCats APAS, which I described in my first post but exactly this APAS-69 of Kosmos. It is precisely this APAS, which has the 90-degree error.

This means, unfortunately, that is not so helpful. Therefore my request is still pending. Sorry.

- Isabelle

Edited by Isabelle.V.Fuchs
tested the APAS by Kosmos

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.