[v0.15 Stock] VTOL & High Powered Jet (In One)

Hey, this aircraft can be either a VTOL Aircraft or a high powered jet, its up to you. This plane will last for ages on the VTOL fuel if you wish to just cruise around and hover, and once the VTOL engines eject you have plenty of fuel and speed to get into a low orbit if you wish.

Both version of the plane are highly controlable and it has 2 sets of landing gear, one for VTOL and the other for the jet.

A cool feature that I found was cool about this design is that it will flare before landing so you can have one hell of a smooth landing 8)

(Note: Make sure you have SAS engaged for the first few second on take-off)

Here are the Pics:

7256833186_9c677d301f_b.jpg

7256834430_0c04669a62_b.jpg

7256832260_076d78d946_b.jpg

7256835224_9499b61ac1_b.jpg

7256836300_ecc52e4086_b.jpg

7256830940_017a41dae8_b.jpg

They will eventually, and woe betide any aircraft maker who fails to add ducts to their favourite planes :)

The 2 small cockpits look like they have slots for air to go in though, I wish I knew if they will be classed as intakes or not.

The 2 small cockpits look like they have slots for air to go in though, I wish I knew if they will be classed as intakes or not.

If not, you could still add an intake part module to them, I think engines will have a limited intake function too.

He means the 1m cockpits, I think.

I do indeed Kreuzung, if you look at the smallest one up close you can see the four slots are holes that might be for airflow, the mk2 cockpit has tiny holes but its east to add an intake to that one.

I think we\'re going to need proper radially mountable intakes, the nacelles are ok but very limiting.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.