Drops of Jool - Original KSP Music

BagelRabbit

Hi everyone! It's UpsilonAerospace.

Because I've had a load of time recently to work on creative projects, I've dug out a song that I was working on a long while back and finished it. Presenting:

DROPS OF JOOL

~~~

This music is a pretty obvious cover of

by the group Train. However, it's purely instrumental, downtempo, in a different key with a different chord progression... actually, it's not too much like the original, though it does keep a bit of the original melody.

Other than two synth pads (one for the bass and one for a bit of texture throughout the main melody), the entire thing was played on the violin by me. You can hear some good ol'-fashioned pizzicato, some playing with a bow, some little soft tremolos, and even some harmonics as the piece progresses.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy listening to this! I'll provide a download link if anyone asks for it. And yes, I will be resuming my KSP plugin songs in just a little bit as well as doing a collaboration. I haven't forgotten about it, Starwhip!

-Upsilon

This Is nice And extremely relaxing id love them to add this music as you first see jool as just a green dot.

Ah, you're getting back to the KSP plugin songs, aren't you? If this was added into the game, I'd have it be one of the tracks that plays when you're in orbit, as it's peaceful and would mesh with the other tracks pretty well, IMO.

Thats so deep and beautiful! It really makes me relax now. I don't have enough words to describe it's beauty, so, keep up the good work!

Thank you very much! Believe it or not, I originally wanted this to have a completely different and much less relaxing feel. I'm glad I eventually decided to make this song sound like... well, like this.

Was I surprised this was a remix? Yes. Did it sound completely original? Yes. Do I love it? Yes.

Very apropos username, first of all! :)

I'm glad you liked this thing! I make music that doesn't easily fit into any one genre, and I'm proud of it.

~~~

I trust that people want the audio file for this guy, based on the positive comments. Give me an hour or two, and I'll have it up!

Once again, thanks for listening to this... I really appreciate it. (I should probably update my Plugin Songs post now, too...)

-Upsilon

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.