Valentina is a woman, right?

kiwi1960

Yes, she is.... can you hear a woman in space talk?

NOT if you turn off the radio... Kerbal ground crew did just that... they all walk around with smiles now and graffiti is appearing of the bathroom walls.. "Peace in our time"

Maybe I should send all female Kerbals to the Mun?

(seriously, my wife will kill me if she sees this post!)

:D:P:sticktongue:

Kerbal sexual dimorphism is actually a misleading phenomenon. What would appear to be a 'male' or 'female' Kerbal is just the result of the little genetic variation that Kerbals have. In actuality they are asexual beings who are grown quite like plants and are 'harvested' at adulthood. So no. Valentina is not a female. Valentina is an it.

Kerbal sexual dimorphism is actually a misleading phenomenon. What would appear to be a 'male' or 'female' Kerbal is just the result of the little genetic variation that Kerbals have. In actuality they are asexual beings who are grown quite like plants and are 'harvested' at adulthood. So no. Valentina is not a female. Valentina is an it.

I thought they spouted overnight like mushrooms.

I thought they spouted overnight like mushrooms.

Both your theory and Newblar's are just what embarrassed adult Kerbals tell the baby Kerbals when they don't wanna have "the talk" just yet. Sort of like the stork delivering babies in some Earth cultures.

Locked up. There are better things to discuss here than how effeminate game characters may or may not be, especially when such discussion is likely to descend into sexism and insults, neither of which add to the community and both of which are against the rules.