Avro Vulcan Replica

Kerbal Space Program- Over the past few weeks I have been experimenting with a Vulcan Replica, here is the final version which includes:

-Space for 5 Man Crew

-Large Bomb Bay

-25000+ Units of Fuel

-Ladder Access

-Hidden Landing Gear

-Working Drogue Chute

-Working Airbrakes

-4 Olympus Engines

She drains her fuel quickly so its recommended to get to altitude (18,000m) and then thrust down to a suitable level.

Statistics: (Normal Version)

-Maximum Ceiling: ~21 000m

-Maximum Speed: ~700m/s

-Distance (10000 Units of Fuel): 520 313m

-Crew: 5

-Engines: 12 Turbojet engines

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Three versions available, the normal, armed and maximum fueled varients. Enjoyyy :)

Download Here

Edited by Vagani

Imgur album needs pictures that were taken in the daytime! Just saying...

Yeah, ill take some soon, that was just a mission i did in it to see how it performs in the long run

I don't really recall the Valiant, it was half a generation older, but the last Vulcan will cease flying this year. The airframe is just too old, and the expertise needed to extend the life just isn't there any more.

In the Red Flag exercises, the Vulcan had a very distinctive shadow that could give away its location . The RAF pilots worked out how to hide it.. They flow low enough to hide the shadow with the wing.

I can remember standing on a hillside in Lincolnshire and looking down on a passing Vulcan.

• 2 weeks later...
I love how you combined all the jet engines into one to make it look better and like a modded engine

yeah, its was completely unintentional, the engines were originally sitting on top of each other, but it didnt get enoguh power so i decided to make a subassembly and i was really happy with how it came out :)thanks btw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.