RoveMax M1 has no brakes?

Combatsmithen

If you've adjusted anything on the wheels (Torque, steering, motors) then the brakes will no longer work. It's a bug that wasn't fixed in the latest bug fix.

but i didnt touch anything. I guess 1.0 is more buggy than .90. I think they rushed it out because they wanted to up the price tag by 5 bucks.

EDIT: ive been around for a LOOONG time. but only this update have a needed a forum account to ask questions lol. 2 buggy 4 me

Edited by Combatsmithen

but i didnt touch anything. I guess 1.0 is more buggy than .90. I think they rushed it out because they wanted to up the price tag by 5 bucks.

EDIT: ive been around for a LOOONG time. but only this update have a needed a forum account to ask questions lol. 2 buggy 4 me

>implying 1.0 is more buggy than 0.90 because wheel brakes don't work

theres a collection of fixes in a mod that I use, one includes brake fix to bring the brakes back to operation.. I used it in 1.02 so I dont see why it wont work in the current release since the bug is the same..

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/97285-KSP-v1-0-2-Stock-Bug-Fix-Modules-%28Release-v1-0-2e-3-10-Jun-15%29

I dont use any of the others I just deleted them except the brake fix..

lack of brakes (again) is the first thing I noticed when bringing a train out of KSC..

I just tested this yesterday, and at least for the ruggardized wheels this bug has been fix. I didnt test other wheels, but I assume they work too.

You have to delete the old wheels on your crafts/subassemblies in the VAB/SPH and replace them but brake torque seems to be working properly again.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.