How to reduce zoom speed during IVA?

Hi,

I'm trying to fly using IVA (along with RPM) but the zoom (using scroll) is too fast: I either get too far from the panel (can't read what's written on the MFDs) or get too close to it (the letters on the MFD get easy to read but I can't even see the whole MFD)...

I've tried reducing mouse sensitivity (in settings menu > Game) but didn't notice any change.

Can you help me?

Edited by jlcarneiro

It might be something in your Windows mouse control panel rather than settings in KSP - I use IVA extensively when docking and I have no problem with the default KSP settings and the scroll wheel.

Wemb

Thanks for your replies! Unfortunately, I use a notebook, so I don't have numpad plus nor a numpad minus keys. I've tried to remap to plus and minus alphanumeric keys but it does not work...

I don't use Windows, I use Linux, so I try that tip either.

Any other suggestions?

On Linux, sometimes when I upgrade KSP to a new version, it's common that the zoom speed is super high.

Going into settings, several things also have insane values.

My tip is to delete (or rename) the file "settings.cfg" on the KSP folder. A sane default with sane zoom speed will be created.

On Linux, sometimes when I upgrade KSP to a new version, it's common that the zoom speed is super high.

Going into settings, several things also have insane values.

My tip is to delete (or rename) the file "settings.cfg" on the KSP folder. A sane default with sane zoom speed will be created.

Hmmm! Nice idea! I'll do it (but I'll take a screenshot of the graphics settings first)... ;)

EDIT: Hey! It did work! Thanks!

Edited by jlcarneiro

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.