Mod Community Base 3.0 - multiple bases, limited actions allowed - see rules

Tim, can you please add C7 as your add-to-list mod?

I had thought that SpeedoLlama\'s shuttle used C7, since I could not for the life of me get a stock [excepting engines] Mk3-cabin shuttle into orbit, let alone to the Mun. But C7 is not on the mod list, nor is it in the list of mods to be added.

Since only one mod can be added at a time [and my chosen mod is the VA Flight Pack], I can\'t have C7 too. But since you [Tim] are likely to use it in future developments, I thought you\'d be the best person to ask.

Also, I think your Yenya is a C7-built ship, but you forgot to mention that.

Zekes - have you looked at the Kosmos pack? it gives more variety of the same basic options, and has a low-resolution version to make things easier on people with less RAM in their systems.

I\'m not saying you should pick it over ExPI if you prefer that one - I just wasn\'t sure if you had downloaded it. The pictures in the OP there don\'t do it justice, there\'s a lot of variety in it - perhaps too much for this project, who knows.

No, I want to stick with mine, as the Kosmos panels doesn\'t work with 15.2...

It blew up? Darn. I should have ejected the skycrane, which wasn\'t supposed to be intact after landing anyway.

I\'ve finalized my landing request:

Same rover as last time to Aspiration Base.

I like rovers.

Right, I\'m going to see if i can get my ship to the Mun without C7 mod parts.

Here\'s hoping that the rocket tank sections will give it enough fuel.

EDIT:

The stock version does not work. If I can get it to take off, it spins out of control on ascent. If I try correcting that, it crashes on [or rather, off] the runway.

I may have to change my selected mod from VA Flight Pack to C7, and remove the passenger section from the original Summer Sky.

My flight\'s under way. I\'ll update once I get there.

SB1YQ.jpg

The Polar Researcher I is well equipped for a flight down to Lake Kostok and back, and carries comm gear, cameras, lights for polar nights, and weaponry for fending off any hungry wildlife. 14 minutes under way and I\'m just south of the southernmost end of KSC\'s continent.

About 10 minutes after I posted that, a huge thunderstorm came through the area knocking over trees and power lines. I still don\'t have power, and don\'t know when I will. I\'ll fly when I can today!

About 10 minutes after I posted that, a huge thunderstorm came through the area knocking over trees and power lines. I still don\'t have power, and don\'t know when I will. I\'ll fly when I can today!

Wow! 0_0

NOTE: I will be taking over sss\'s flight, he gave me permission.

Hello : ) I would like to join in. I wouldn\'t want to request a turn right away though, but rather have it in a more RP-ish and community-oriented way. So:

I am a head of a private cargo company, specializing in cheap and reliable munar deliveries. All my craft is unmanned, I remote-control using my own network of 3 kerbostationary sats and 3 munar sats with all-around coverage (Should I get into this and if you accept the sat network mod in the list, I will set up the same system in your persistent).

I currently have the following standard loads available for delivery to your munbase:

1. Energy storage module - core module of the munbase power plant.

2. Cuttlefish lander - solar panel part of the power plant. A storage module and 6 landers make a complete power plant.

3. 'Armed Rovver' - a truck equipped with a manipulator arm for moving stuff around.

New payloads are being perfected now and will be available soon.

Please excuse the lack of pictures, will add some tomorrow. For now, here is a photo from the prototype test : ) Yes I did haul one of the landers from a few kilometers away.

screenshot15wm.jpg

So, what I am expecting here, is for you people to place orders here in the thread, I\'ll confirm and request a turn when I have tuned the launch. 1-2 days max : )

What say you?

I say you know what you doing. Launch ZIG. For great justice.

It\'s pretty much a certainty now that I will have to change my requested mod to C7. Well, at least i can still get my shuttle to the Mun and rove about gaily, eh?

SDqaC.png

...yeah...

I\'m going to bump myself off the list for taking too long.

Shhhilent - letting you do that wouldn\'t be fair to all the other people who have patiently waited their turn. If sss isn\'t going to fly his turn, he gets removed from the list, not replaced with someone who he chooses.

sss is up - if he wants to fly it himself.. Otherwise it\'s Tim Barrett\'s turn.

I\'m going to bump myself off the list for taking too long.

Shhhilent - letting you do that wouldn\'t be fair to all the other people who have patiently waited their turn. If sss isn\'t going to fly his turn, he gets removed from the list, not replaced with someone who he chooses.

sss is up - if he wants to fly it himself.. Otherwise it\'s Tim Barrett\'s turn.

Im afraid hes been muted. he cant reply.

shhilent, sorry, then. Feel free to register for a turn.

Tim_Barrett, It\'s your turn!

----

I forgot to mention - BlackBicycle, you\'re welcome to book your flight however you want, but please keep the RP minimal. As stated in the first post, this is not a roleplaying thread. It\'s perfectly ok to let other people suggest which base you should add to, though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.