Optimal Game-play

Hello fellow Kerbals,

I'm looking for addons to make my gameplay as realistic as possible! I've found some addons, but most of them wont work together. Do you guys and girls have any tips on which addons make it realistic as possible? I also like to have the tech tree a little bigger, with more parts!

I also looked into the reddit post about Scott Manleys Interstellar Quest, but they dont seem to work in 1.0.4. (atleast CKAN wont allow me to download them, seems like it says its not compatible)

Oh, so many. Depending on whether or not you want to go for a full scale replica of our solar system, the mods to support the realism will mostly be the same.

Here's my list, though I'm too lazy for links. Google isn't hard.

FAR

Deadly Reentry Continued

RealChute

Outer Planet Mod (Pretty much essential, should be stockified)

Kerbal Joint reinforcement

KIS/KAS

HullCam VDS

RasterPropMonitor, Probe Control Room, Vessel View, and Docking Port Alignment Indicator, and/or MechJEB (For IVA flying, if you really want to go the extra mile. I always exclude MechJEB myself because its a bit convoluted and its more challenging)

RemoteTech2

TAC LifeSupport

DangIT + Entropy (launch failures are fun when they happen)

Trajectories

Science Revisited

Infernal Robotics

VOID (Personally find it easier and cleaner to use compared to KER or MechJEB)

Ship Manifest (Though I disable its crew transfer (as its buggy for me), its still useful for resource transfer as well as science transfer)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.