Heat Wave...

Mat2ch

Today is cool (16 degrees celcius max.) and wet here with lots of rain coming in from Germany. However, this summer is warm with up until now 11 days with maximum temperatures over 30 degrees Celcius, 2nd of July being the hottest day (37,0C).

The weather is getting warmer this week over here and we could see temps over 25 degrees later this week ... !

• 2 weeks later...

Always hot here in Florida, but it's also the rainy season, and there's a tropical storm headed our way. Doesn't look like a bad one, but they always knock the power out for a day or two... and I don't have a laptop, only a PC!

Someone wanna donate me a laptop so I don't go into KSP withdrawl when the power goes out??? :confused:

Someone wanna donate me a laptop so I don't go into KSP withdrawl when the power goes out??? :confused:

You need a Tesla Powerwall! And now I really understand why they are selling so good. What do you do, when the power is gone? I guess you've got gas ofens and lamps all around? And doesn't almost everyone have an AC in Florida? I mean it's hot, it's humid, I'd die there without one...

You need a Tesla Powerwall! And now I really understand why they are selling so good. What do you do, when the power is gone? I guess you've got gas ofens and lamps all around? And doesn't almost everyone have an AC in Florida? I mean it's hot, it's humid, I'd die there without one...

Yeah... lol. Down here A/C is life support. After a while you get more or less used to the heat, although sleeping without A/C can be rough. But the key thing for a two-tree day powerout is making sure we have gas for the gas grill! I can't tell you how many times I've Bar-B-Q'd bacon and eggs for breakfast in the rain... and seen my neighbors doing the same thing! And now they have those super bright LED lights... we have them scattered thru out the house.

Well, since I enjoy going camping I know the feeling of cocking in the rain. And believe me, if you're going to camp here, you will have rain. Ok, I have rain. Not the others, but that's my luck ;)

And having no power for a few days. I guess it's like holidays. It's different, but still somehow the same thing every day.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.