Hello

PlasticSporks

I\'ve been pokin\' around these forums for the last week or so, bought the game a while back in .13 or .14, and finally decided to join the forums a few days ago. This is a great community so far, already helped me on a few issues I have had.

A little bit about me: I am 28, ex-Army, born and raised in NW Georgia. I migrated south a little over a year ago and now live in southern Florida. I love building things, sandbox style games, and explosions. Kerbal Space Program just about makes my face melt with awesomeness.

I have a Youtube channel, where I post videos, mainly Minecraft, but I have started a KSP Let\'s Play recently. If you are interested in it, check my profile or ask for a link. This isn\'t a \'view my channel\' or \'gimme a sub\' post, so don\'t worry.

I\'d also like to ask if anyone has any mods/plugins they would suggest for a beginner/newer player. I have managed to reach orbit, land on Mun, and return to Kerbin, so the very basics I can do, but I\'d like to find some good mods that are noob-proof, so to speak.

Thanks for your time,

Sporks

Welcome to the Forums! I\'m sure you\'ll find us to be quite the lively bunch.

I salute you, Army-man, and I hope you enjoy being here. I would suggest parts made by NovaSilisko, found in the Silisko Collections thread, under the Addon Showcase Board.

Have Fun!

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator,

Radion Spaceworks

Welcome to the Forums! I\'m sure you\'ll find us to be quite the lively bunch.

I salute you, Army-man, and I hope you enjoy being here. I would suggest parts made by NovaSilisko, found in the Silisko Collections thread, under the Addon Showcase Board.

Have Fun!

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator,

Radion Spaceworks

Will do, I\'ve been browsing that area of the forums and the Silisko Collections, I think I\'ll give those a whirl.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.