The Compliment Thread :)

Rainbowtrout

I love your replicas a lot - They really capture the "feel" and "look" of a fighter jet. You once privately asked me for a download of a certain airliner since you wanted an F-16 to intercept it for a screenshot. Plus, I really like the videos you produce to showcase the replicas! :)

I love your replicas a lot - They really capture the "feel" and "look" of a fighter jet. You once privately asked me for a download of a certain airliner since you wanted an F-16 to intercept it for a screenshot. Plus, I really like the videos you produce to showcase the replicas! :)

Well I wasn't fishing but I like what I caught. Here's the pic.

nyY4ItE.png

I need to update it though. The Raptor has been upgraded since then & I've gotten better at synchro flying. I'll also make a video. You got a favorite craft these days Columbia?

You create epic looking planes and lots of cool stuff.

Also sorry Yukon, I didn't mean to skip you. We're friends but I don't remember why. I know it's because you've helped me at some point in the past with something, mods maybe? But thanks again duder.

Edited by clown_baby

I complement you because your signature is just too beautiful! I literally stop and look at it for a few seconds whenever I see it. :sticktongue:
Seconded, is there a source pic for that?

It actually isn't my pic, but a user made a bunch and some people have started using them for sigs.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/34329-Renderings-of-my-favourite-planets-muns-in-banner-form

This one's a bit narcissistic and asinine... But...

Columbia was nice to me, and that means he/she is ok in my book. He/she was also nice to you Sampa, and therefore you have the endorsement of someone who again is ok in my book. Therefore you are, to me, an alright guy/gal by association! :)

I think that works out to being a compliment somehow. I hope.

Also, thanks Columbia.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.