Rocket Problem >:(

If you attach the .craft file (it\'s in the folder KSP > Ships somewhere) then someone wise and knowledgeable will be able to make a clearer diagnosis.

That\'s a heavy rocket, though. I\'d hazard a guess that the linkages between various engines have failed, and the engines have separated \'in place\' rather than actually broken.

The ASAS is a control computer, it makes use of things like RCS thrusters, engines with thrust vectoring, and winglets that have controls. The normal SAS is a stabilizer, it works fine without an ASAS, and you should probably use them where you\'re using ASAS modules. Just keep the one that\'s highest up and it should be fine.

You need to get some decouplers, though, most of those engines are completely wasted there.

If you hear the something break, and the engines are greyed out, they probably glitched into the pad. I have that problem, and I use stack decouplers as feet to keep the engines safe

Taking the extra SAS parts off should do the trick just for lightening the load alone.

The main problem is that your rocket is far too big and complicated for anything yet in the game.

There is no rocket too big or complicated for KSP. The bigger they are, the more complicated, all the better for the game.

Welcome to KSP. Time to strap on more boosters.

Ok Ill make some modifications :-[ I feel like a noob but at least i know that its time for more boosters :)

Edit: YUS The boss mk 3 successfully took off just from me removing the ASASs PHANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ok Ill make some modifications :-[ I feel like a noob but at least i know that its time for more boosters :)

Edit: YUS The boss mk 3 successfully took off just from me removing the ASASs PHANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Everyone starts as a noob. And multiple ASAS modules aren\'t just redundant, they also end up fighting each other making things worse for your flight.

You learned something important which will help you crash rockets in new ways down the road. Maybe even on the Mun the next time.