Part mod requests

I have several parts I'd like to see, but since I don't know how to go about modding or modeling I must ask if a member of the community can satisfy these requests.

Requests:

-Inflatable wings- a wing that can deflate and inflate with a right click option or action group. (Like this video- https://youtu.be/Vwh8hjjzAKs )

-"Omni" Direction wheels, such as from the Lunar Electric Rover. Wheels that can rotate 360 degrees individually. The wheels should allow for the vehicle to move side to side (horizontally), without rotating the crew cabin. The wheels should also allow the vehicle to move like a normal rover, moving forward and also rotating.

-(I know this likely exists, but a link to one that works in 1.0.4 would be nice)Inflatable Heatsheild- like the Low Density Supersonic Decelerator (LDSD). Inflatable by right click option and or action groups.

- editor option for x5 radial part attachment (not a part request, but still desirable)

-Mk3 to 1m x2,x3,x4 adaptor. Mk3 to 2m x2, x3, x4, x5 - this should be like varied sized and varied number of adaptor nodes. This also should be like a space shuttle engine mount.

-modification to the stock space shuttle style tail, so it has the 1m parachute built in, and can be triggered by right click option, staging or action group.

-3m multiple adaptor (to 2m). There is a center attach node on models, but not including in the number listed as its a constant. x3, x5, x6, x8. (Totals in order with center node included, 4, 6, 7, 9). This would be like an Atlas V, Saturn V or Falcon 9 engine adaptor set.

-(not a part request) G force on IVA of Kerbals. Basically when you go to iva of a Kerbal, it opens a box which reads how much gravity force the Kerbal is experiencing at that time. Specifically to be used to see when a Kerbal in space is experiencing 1g of centrifugal (centrifical?) force on them.

-TF2 Solider's rocket launcher, when fired downward, it causes the object it's attached to get boasted up... Like in TF2.

-explosive radial decouplers, when staged like a normal radial decoupler, it decouples from the main craft and also has a thrust which pushes the decoupled portion away. So in short- it is a decoupler that has a prolonged thrust away from the main spacecraft.

-Combustion generator, like a normal LF+Ox fuel cell, but for LF only.

-Fueled powered rover wheels, like normal rover wheels but instead of consuming EC, it consumes LF.

-(For RealFuels only) Rover wheels like mentioned above, but consuming Hydrogen instead of EC.

That's all I have for now. Thanks community. I will add more images for examples later on in case you need a picture to understand my rambling. Ask questions if you have them.

The American Pack has wheels that rotate 360 degrees and alittle edit of the file you could make it use Hydrogen instead of EC the heat shields Deadly Reentry, I think has some and there is anther mod Klockheed_Martian_Special but it would need alittle file edit to update it and think the plugin still works for the wings you might look at PackedParts mod and MagicSmokeIndustries also has wheels that you asked for you really just need to look around.

The American Pack has wheels that rotate 360 degrees and alittle edit of the file you could make it use Hydrogen instead of EC the heat shields Deadly Reentry, I think has some and there is anther mod Klockheed_Martian_Special but it would need alittle file edit to update it and think the plugin still works for the wings you might look at PackedParts mod and MagicSmokeIndustries also has wheels that you asked for you really just need to look around.

I'll take a look- thanks. Still need help with the adaptors.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.