RoketMan

Kerbin to Earth without RSS?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Kerbin to Earth without RSS?

• Yes(I would like to see this)
    • No(I would not like to see this)
    • there is a mod for this alredy.
    • I don't care.

*** THIS THREAD, AS OF 7/28/2015 (m/d/y) WILL CLOSE IN 5 DAYS. THIS IS DUE TO THE FACT THERE IS A MOD ALREADY WITH THIS CRITERIA. IF A SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE WANT IT TO STAY UP, I WONT CLOSE IT.

Good day, KSP community,

I started to get into mods about a month ago, and I discovered in RSS, Kerbin looks like earth. But then, the game is way out of balance, and I have to get Realism Overhall. I did not really like that, but I liked the simulation of the off-axis tilt of the earth, and the look of Earth-like kerbin. Please let me know if you need more information, I am willing to help. I will post a poll. If you want it, vote yes, if not, vote no. if a lot of you guys say no, or say the mod exists, then I will close the thread and move on.

Edited by RoketMan
Poll will close unless people don't want it to.

no, no, the whole point is to make Kerbin LOOK like earth. it doesn't have to be rescaled, though.

HEHE that what the 1/10 RSS scale patch was to be just RSS kerbal size, Would be nice if there was a good working stock size RSS that didn't need all plugin like RO.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.