VestraDeus's first step

vestradeus

The first step is admitting you have a problem....

I'm a KSP addict.

Relatively new to the program, about to finish the tech tree on Science mode (because cheap and easy space stations + Mobile Processing Labs + warping time for a year = mass science cheating!).

I landed a completely ridiculous Munbase, that is self sustaining, has 2 ISRU converters, 2 hitchhiker containers, 2 Mobile Processing Labs, 4 drills, a bunch of ore and fuel storage and 2 big ass engines (along with enough science equip, fuel cells and solar panels to never run out of power) - all as one unit.

I don't know why I wanted to do this, but it became an obsession, and last night I got it done. So, I came to the place where people might care, might understand these unhealthy urges that make one forgo sleeping in favor of the utter impractical designs that took 20 some odd stages to get it up there. I came here, where I quickly learned there was a much easier way LOL!

Hello vestradeus, and welcome to the KSP forums!

It's good to have you aboard. And, yes, we understand the addiction, the insanity, the obsession that is KSP.

One of us. One of us...

Happy landings!

It was a (marginally) better goal than when I just HAD to make a speed catamaran boat. I don't know why. But it got to the airfield and surrounding Islands before I decided to do something else!

You're an addict? No way! I'm an addict, too! It's like we play the same game, or something!

It's ok, though. I've been sober for 2 months, ever since my computer was wiped at the end of the school year. Oh well, will reinstall in September.

Happy waking up drunk in the exhaust trough with a pounding hydrazine headache! :)

Hello VestraDeus! Welcome to the forums. And hey... You cant get away from KSP now and forever, so why not make the best out of the situation (which we all share here) and share some designs and screenshots. Enjoy your stay!

Be seeing you in orbit :)