Space Engine: Ultimate Kerbal - Version 1.0

_Augustus_

For all its material advantages, the sedentary life has left us.. edgy. Unfulfilled. Even after 400 generations in villages and cities, we haven't forgotten. The open road still softly calls, like a nearly forgotten song of childhood.

So I've been working on adding the Kerbol system, along with almost every planet pack in existence, to SpaceEngine. It also comes with only 1 texture file, everything else is procedural.

down1%255B1%255D.png

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Feel free to do whatever you want with this thing, it's just config files and a bump map of Kerbin. Remember to add the catalogs to your universe.cfg.

NOTE: Planets may not look the same as in the screenshots, I beta-test 0.974 and also I have moved some stuff since I took the screenshots.

Edited by _Augustus_

Oh man, oh man!

This looks awesome, and i love the fact that you acknowleged the fact that you added in Wexx and it's moons. Thanks, man.

I'll go check out Wexx and it's moons when i get back on my laptop (which runs SpaceEngine like a dream).

Oh man, oh man!

This looks awesome, and i love the fact that you acknowleged the fact that you added in Wexx and it's moons. Thanks, man.

I'll go check out Wexx and it's moons when i get back on my laptop (which runs SpaceEngine like a dream).

Belenus is not volcanic, and Cyrion and Ioryon were too boring to put in. Other than that everything looks the same.

Belenus is not volcanic, and Cyrion and Ioryon were too boring to put in. Other than that everything looks the same.

Ah, okay. But keep in mind that Cyrion and Ioryon are kinda important to Wexx's system because Cyrion is the Enceladus analouge and Ioryon is kinda a Rhea-Callisto fusion.

Eh. I'll add them in the next update.

Okay, thank you! I apologize for being greedy, but could you also add in Standish (the Iapetus analogue), please?

I won't mention Wexx's other moons, because that'd most likely take a long time for them to be put into the pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh. I'll add them in the next update.

Okay, thank you! I apologize for being greedy, but could you also add in Standish (the Iapetus analogue), please?

I won't mention Wexx's other moons, because that'd most likely take a long time for them to be put into the pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, i just took a peek at Wexx out of curiosity, but i hate to be that guy, but i noticed some errors that should be fixed.

-Belenus and Manley are in the wrong spots. The system's orbital configuration should be like this:

Wexx

Rocko

Manley

Belenus

Cyrion

Ioryon

Hyugens

Standish

-Belenus isn't in a retrograde orbit around Wexx. It's a real minor detail, but yeah.

-Wexx technically should have rings.

But hey, i shouldn't be complaining. Having any Wexx in SpaceEngine is better than having no Wexx in SpaceEngine at all.

Edited by Sylandro

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, i just took a peek at Wexx out of curiosity, but i hate to be that guy, but i noticed some errors that should be fixed.

-Belenus and Manley are in the wrong spots. The system's orbital configuration should be like this:

-Belenus isn't in a retrograde orbit around Wexx. It's a real minor detail, but yeah.

-Wexx technically should have rings.

But hey, i shouldn't be complaining. Having any Wexx in SpaceEngine is better than having no Wexx in SpaceEngine at all.

Belenus shouldn't orbit retrograde....

Belenus shouldn't orbit retrograde....

Triton orbits retrograde around Neptune, so why shouldn't Belenus do the same around Wexx?

Plus, in all of the JoolPlus versions, ever since it's early days in PlanetFactory CE, and up to today, in the Kopernicus days, Belenus orbits retrograde around Wexx.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.