Heinlein. Chemical SSTO.

Rune

Who said SSTOs have to have intakes? Presenting the Heinlein! Taking off and landing "like Kod and Robert Keinlein meant spaceships to", paraphrasing a little.

N8bZmhX.png

Sporting a ridiculous 40 parts, and 4km/s in the tanks, it gives you just enough juice to limp into a 100km circular orbit with three kerbals. Trust me, you will learn a thing or two about gravity turns flying this thing. But, if you can refuel it up there, then boy, the sky is the limit. Being able to SSTO in kerbin means you can do the same on every other body in the kerbol system with the exception of EVE. And you can get yourself there if you have the depots, or course. A true workhorse, designed to work just as fine on the frigid Jool system shuttling Val as it would do on the Red planet, or hop some tourists on a quick orbit in no time flat. Orbit is quite literally halfway to anywhere! And orbit it does, if you know how to handle her. :)

[table=width: 1000]

[tr][td]DPdQoe2l.png[/td][td]2BojKvPl.png[/td][/tr][/table]

Really, there is not much more to say about her, other than that warning about needing a pilot that knows his stuff (or Mechjeb), in order to make the design benchmark of 100km LKO. And even when flown by its creator, you can see I had all of 90m/s left in the tanks to do all the rendezvousing and coming back. Other than having tight margins, tough, it is very easy to fly in every other aspect. The gimballing engines give it awesome agility under power, and empty like it'll be most of the time when you rendezvous it handles like a jet fighter since it's so light. And the action groups... nonexistant, why would you need them? Simplicity itself! (To reuse the chutes, they are actually bound to the abort action group... you know, because they are your abort). The only moving parts are the landing gear and ladders, and they are synchronized. It is stable on the atmosphere going up and down, up because you have those awesome engines and the CoM and CoL are very close at any attack angle, and down because I took care to test that you can survive an unpowered reentry with no electrical power. It can even land on land without using its engines for a powered touchdown! It's a bit rough, though, keeping a few drops of fuel is advised, especially if you are coming into water and hope to recover anything other than the capsule (which would survive horrendous crashes anyway).

So with that advice, I leave you to hone your ascent skills, with a design where you just have to care about flying, and not worry whether something is going to bobble into an explosion, or the whole thing will flip out from under you.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

http://www./download/msrwtqhjy323383/VSSTO+MK+XIV+-+Heinlein.craft

Rune. Yup, I use the most weight-inefficient capsule to fulfil a weight-efficiency design requirement. What can I say, it looked better than the alternatives. :rolleyes:

Edited by Rune

She's a classy lady
Ok, this is awesome. ​Rep'd.

Thanks to you both! Hope you all guys enjoy it if you take it out for a spin, or that at the very least it gives you some ideas to try on your own.

@rune you should try tylo :) it might still be a bit short on delta-v on tylo (unless you have an ISRU on board / or it's a 1-way trip :))

Oh sure, Tylo is a one-way thing. It is implied you would have a surface operation to refuel it if you want to use it there SSTOrbit, never said it had to come down and up... :sticktongue:. Though considering the rear Sr. dock, you could also wing this with a drop tank to get the extra ~2.5km/s. Dunno if it would have the TWR to burn it quickly enough, it would be quite the big tank... I might end up designing a refinery that sit on the bottom of this and has enough fuel and engines to land with it, but that's nowhen near tomorrow.

Rune. Lots of stuff on the backlog!

Very fun to fly, and good looking too. I enjoy craft with slim margins on ∆v for the intended mission.

Not sure how I never thought about such a small thing myself, but I found your way of controlling the ladders through landing gear control to be especially ingenious.

Well I must say that is one mighty fine lookin ship you have there Rune ol chap.

It's actually harder than one would think to build a vertical launch ssto without any winglets. They love to flip on you as the fuel burns away and the com changes, or at least take a one turn 'victory lap'.

But you somehow managed to do it, and it doesn't look like hammered crap in a bag.

I may have to copy it and then claim I designed it first...

Very fun to fly, and good looking too. I enjoy craft with slim margins on ∆v for the intended mission.

Not sure how I never thought about such a small thing myself, but I found your way of controlling the ladders through landing gear control to be especially ingenious.

Well I must say that is one mighty fine lookin ship you have there Rune ol chap.

It's actually harder than one would think to build a vertical launch ssto without any winglets. They love to flip on you as the fuel burns away and the com changes, or at least take a one turn 'victory lap'.

But you somehow managed to do it, and it doesn't look like hammered crap in a bag.

I may have to copy it and then claim I designed it first...

"It's the little things which make a difference sometimes..."

Yup, I have picked up a ton of tricks over the, literally, years playing KSP. And some I actually studied to find out before that! Like the stability thing: I have the tanks set up so the lower one empties first, which means the CoM moves forwards, increasing aerodynamics stability. But when you come down, the upper tank is also empty, so the CoM is back into its original position just behind the CoL (or, more accurately, center of drag). Short of like how RL shuttle had the O2 tank in front of the hydrogen one, on account of O2 being much denser, only totally not like that. ;)

Rune. I'm going for the "deceptively simple" these days.

• 2 months later...

I just downloaded it, and am going to try it out but I have one question... your pictures show thruster blocks but the final version has the linear rcs ports. Why the change? I'm wondering how to go about docking this with no ability to change my forward/backward translation? Or I could be missing something, it wouldn't be the first time!

This just looks so sleek though! It makes me think of a 57 vette.

Edi: almost as soon as I sent this, I saw where you hid the backwards thruster inside the docking port... nice!

Edited by CloudlessEchoes

I just downloaded it, and am going to try it out but I have one question... your pictures show thruster blocks but the final version has the linear rcs ports. Why the change? I'm wondering how to go about docking this with no ability to change my forward/backward translation? Or I could be missing something, it wouldn't be the first time!

This just looks so sleek though! It makes me think of a 57 vette.

Edi: almost as soon as I sent this, I saw where you hid the backwards thruster inside the docking port... nice!

Oh, you have forwards/backwards translation, it's just hidden... I cheated a bit as you found out. ;) What you don't have is rotational control capabilities, which will save the very limited "RCS", but also means you need a charged battery there and the magical reaction wheels.

But it was for a good cause, the quads only have a 1500º temp rating, so now they won't explode when reentering. :)

Rune. It also means you pretty much need fine controls to save fuel.

Yes I'm finding everything has to be exact with this. I missed my intercept on my first try. It is possible to read 100km though. Did a land based landing with 8m/s left, that was enough to cushion and prevent an explosion. The only issue I had was the ship wanted to flip, keeping the nose up required using sas retrograde, and that only worked until right before landing where I started tumbling out of control. I guess another method could be to go nose first for the landing and let the chutes flip you around.

Yes I'm finding everything has to be exact with this. I missed my intercept on my first try. It is possible to read 100km though. Did a land based landing with 8m/s left, that was enough to cushion and prevent an explosion. The only issue I had was the ship wanted to flip, keeping the nose up required using sas retrograde, and that only worked until right before landing where I started tumbling out of control. I guess another method could be to go nose first for the landing and let the chutes flip you around.

Hum. I seem to remember she wobbled a bit and didn't hold an exact retrograde, instead settling into a spin around it, but during testing I did drop it from orbit without electric charge or SAS activated, and I landed her unpowered (on land) without explosions, so maybe you just panicked a bit too early?

Rune. In any case, glad you find it a challenge.

How much does it cost, stock?

You are in luck, I have KSP open. ~38k√ fullly fuelled on the pad, and you get back ~34.5k√ to the surface of kerbin once you run her dry.

Rune. Fuel in KSP is dirt cheap, which is proper incentive for SSTOing reusably.

You are in luck, I have KSP open. ~38k√ fullly fuelled on the pad, and you get back ~34.5k√ to the surface of kerbin once you run her dry.

Rune. Fuel in KSP is dirt cheap, which is proper incentive for SSTOing reusably.

I do believe I can top that, thou I don't have the rocket in question at hand. 21k, 5t to LKO, around 30 parts or so.

(edit: To be fair, the rocket could only do that by the width of a hair, only some 5-8m/s left.)

Edited by TimePeriod

I do believe I can top that, thou I don't have the rocket in question at hand. 21k, 5t to LKO, around 30 parts or so.

(edit: To be fair, the rocket could only do that by the width of a hair, only some 5-8m/s left.)

Oh, she is not optimized by cost, that's for sure. Though fuel cost must be low for such a thing, using such efficient (and expensive!) engines. It nonetheless sounded pretty stupid to spend money on stuff like RTGs, that would explode in any case on reentry. If anything, she is optimized for smallest liftoff weight, for the horribly massive three kerbal capsule. But mostly, she is optimized for looks, and I'm not one bit sorry about that. :P Show us yours if you want, I'm sure it's awesome in its own way!

I really love this craft...it is my Interstellar Space Taxi, ferrying 3 kerbals at a time to just about anywhere...I have fuel bases everywhere that's far, so I can even get back.

And I'm very glad you do. :) That is exactly its purpose, a multitask lander that relies on fuel depots.

Nice idea and nice looking ship, looking forward to trying it now

I hope you like it! Take care with the gravity turn, dV is tight, but enough for 100km LKO, docking, and then deorbit.

Rune. I didn't expect this to resurface with such a splash! :)

Edited by Rune

• 8 months later...

I'm a big fan of (the) Heinlein (and of vertical SSTOs in general) so much so that when I found it (her) in a web search I joined the forum (even though I'm not a Kerbal Spaceman [yet!]). I figured joining would give me access to Heinlein's parts list, but -- nope -- I keep gettin' a 'cannot find server' message. So, how about it, Rune: what's she made (up) of?  -Henry

1 hour ago, henry quirk said:

I'm a big fan of (the) Heinlein (and of vertical SSTOs in general) so much so that when I found it (her) in a web search I joined the forum (even though I'm not a Kerbal Spaceman [yet!]). I figured joining would give me access to Heinlein's parts list, but -- nope -- I keep gettin' a 'cannot find server' message. So, how about it, Rune: what's she made (up) of?  -Henry

That's not the fault of joining or not; the links have been stripped due to that particular site serving malicious and/or explicit ads. .craft files are actually just text, though, so I can post the contents of the file for you.

ship = VSSTO MK XIV - Heinlein
version = 1.0.4
description = 
type = VAB
size = 6.846684,9.337852,6.496165
PART
{
	part = Mark1-2Pod_4293366870
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,13.22594,-0.5428943
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -0.441845,13.22594,-0.5428943
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 2400
	modMass = 0.174
	modSize = (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
	link = adapterMk3-Size2_4293283538
	link = probeStackSmall_4294408222
	link = mediumDishAntenna_4294445176
	link = linearRcs_4293979056
	attN = bottom,adapterMk3-Size2_4293283538
	attN = top,probeStackSmall_4294408222
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleCommand
		isEnabled = True
		controlSrcStatusText = 
		EVENTS
		{
			MakeReference
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Control From Here
				guiName = Control From Here
				category = Control From Here
				guiActiveUnfocused = False
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RenameVessel
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Rename Vessel
				guiName = Rename Vessel
				category = Rename Vessel
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleReactionWheel
		isEnabled = True
		stateString = Active
		WheelState = Active
		EVENTS
		{
			OnToggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle Torque
				guiName = Toggle Torque
				category = Toggle Torque
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			Activate
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Deactivate
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Toggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceExperiment
		isEnabled = True
		Deployed = False
		Inoperable = False
		EVENTS
		{
			DeployExperiment
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Deploy
				guiName = Deploy
				category = Deploy
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			CollectDataExternalEvent
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = 
				category = 
				guiActiveUnfocused = True
				unfocusedRange = 1.5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ReviewDataEvent
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Review Data
				guiName = Review Data
				category = Review Data
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ResetExperiment
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Reset
				guiName = Reset
				category = Reset
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			DeployExperimentExternal
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Deploy
				guiName = Deploy
				category = Deploy
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ResetExperimentExternal
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Reset
				guiName = Reset
				category = Reset
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			CleanUpExperimentExternal
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Restore
				guiName = Restore
				category = Restore
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ResetAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleScienceContainer
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			StoreDataExternalEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Store Experiments (0)
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			CollectDataExternalEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Take Data (0)
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			ReviewDataEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Review Data
				guiName = Review Stored Data (0)
				category = Review Data
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = FlagDecal
		isEnabled = True
		flagDisplayed = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ToggleFlag
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle Flag
				guiName = Toggle Flag
				category = Toggle Flag
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleConductionMultiplier
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = PilotRSASFix
		isEnabled = True
		minResponseLimit = 0.5
		versionNumber = 0.02
		minClamp = 0.2
		threshold = 0.3
		minResponseLimit_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0.05
			maxValue = 1
			stepIncrement = 0.05
		}
		minClamp_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0.1
			maxValue = 0.3
			stepIncrement = 0.01
		}
		threshold_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0.1
			maxValue = 0.9
			stepIncrement = 0.1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLifeSupport
		isEnabled = True
		HeatThrottle = 1
		HeatThrottleSpeed = 0.05
		avgHeatThrottle = 1
		DirtyFlag = True
		EfficiencyBonus = 1
		IsActivated = False
		lastUpdateTime = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			StartResourceConverter
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Start Converter
				guiName = 
				category = Start Converter
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			StopResourceConverter
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Stop Converter
				guiName = 
				category = Stop Converter
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			StopResourceConverterAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			StartResourceConverterAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTripLogger
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		Log
		{
			flight = 0
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleKISInventory
		isEnabled = True
		invName = 
		helmetEquipped = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ShowInventory
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Seat 0 inventory
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		ITEM
		{
			partName = KIS.evapropellant
			slot = 0
			quantity = 1
			equipped = False
			resourceMass = 0
			contentMass = 0
			contentCost = 0
			PART
			{
				name = KIS.evapropellant
				cid = 4294917652
				uid = 0
				mid = 0
				launchID = 0
				mirror = 1,1,1
				symMethod = Radial
				sepI = 0
				mass = 0.01
				temp = -1
				tempExt = 0
				expt = 0.5
				state = 0
				rTrf = KIS.evapropellant
				modCost = 0
				EVENTS
				{
				}
				PARTDATA
				{
				}
				RESOURCE
				{
					name = EVA Propellant
					amount = 10
					maxAmount = 10
					flowState = True
					isTweakable = False
					hideFlow = False
					flowMode = Both
				}
				MODULE
				{
					name = ModuleKISItemEvaPropellant
					isEnabled = True
					staticAttached = False
					EVENTS
					{
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		invName = 
		helmetEquipped = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ShowInventory
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Seat 1 inventory
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		invName = 
		helmetEquipped = True
		EVENTS
		{
			ShowInventory
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = 
				guiName = Seat 2 inventory
				category = 
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		ITEM
		{
			partName = KIS.electricScrewdriver
			slot = 0
			quantity = 1
			equipped = False
			resourceMass = 0
			contentMass = 0
			contentCost = 0
			PART
			{
				name = KIS.electricScrewdriver
				cid = 4294917712
				uid = 0
				mid = 0
				launchID = 0
				mirror = 1,1,1
				symMethod = Radial
				sepI = 0
				mass = 0.004
				temp = -1
				tempExt = 0
				expt = 0.5
				state = 0
				rTrf = KIS.electricScrewdriver
				modCost = 0
				EVENTS
				{
				}
				PARTDATA
				{
				}
				MODULE
				{
					name = ModuleKISItemAttachTool
					isEnabled = True
					staticAttached = False
					EVENTS
					{
					}
				}
			}
		}
		ITEM
		{
			partName = KAS.CPort1
			slot = 1
			quantity = 2
			equipped = False
			resourceMass = 0
			contentMass = 0
			contentCost = 0
			PART
			{
				name = KAS.CPort1
				cid = 4294919074
				uid = 0
				mid = 0
				launchID = 0
				mirror = 1,1,1
				symMethod = Radial
				sepI = 0
				mass = 0.08
				temp = -1
				tempExt = 0
				expt = 0.5
				state = 0
				rTrf = KAS.CPort1
				modCost = 0
				EVENTS
				{
				}
				PARTDATA
				{
				}
				MODULE
				{
					name = KASModulePort
				}
				MODULE
				{
					name = KASModuleStrut
				}
			}
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = ElectricCharge
		amount = 150
		maxAmount = 150
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = MonoPropellant
		amount = 30
		maxAmount = 30
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = adapterMk3-Size2_4293283538
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,10.98895,-0.5428943
	attPos = 0,0.11725,0
	attPos0 = 0,-2.35424,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = adapterSize3-Mk3_4294658890
	link = telescopicLadderBay_4294686108
	link = telescopicLadderBay_4294314184
	link = parachuteRadial_4294622008
	link = parachuteRadial_4293544838
	link = fuelLine_4294692518
	link = fuelLine_4294523074
	link = fuelLine_4294522984
	link = linearRcs_4294377754
	link = linearRcs_4293983988
	attN = top,Mark1-2Pod_4293366870
	attN = bottom,adapterSize3-Mk3_4294658890
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = LiquidFuel
		amount = 1125
		maxAmount = 1125
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Oxidizer
		amount = 1375
		maxAmount = 1375
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = adapterSize3-Mk3_4294658890
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,8.176448,-0.5428943
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 0,-2.8125,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = radialLiquidEngine1-2_4294642250
	link = radialLiquidEngine1-2_4294127906
	link = telescopicLadder_4294072636
	link = dockingPortLarge_4293460690
	link = fuelTank.long_4293170112
	link = fuelTank.long_4294529820
	link = fuelTank.long_4294529446
	link = landingLeg1-2_4294667628
	link = landingLeg1-2_4294399250
	link = landingLeg1-2_4294399164
	link = FuelCell_4294172982
	link = linearRcs_4294430154
	link = linearRcs_4294385652
	link = spotLight2_4293097072
	attN = top,adapterMk3-Size2_4293283538
	attN = bottom,dockingPortLarge_4293460690
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = LiquidFuel
		amount = 1125
		maxAmount = 1125
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Oxidizer
		amount = 1375
		maxAmount = 1375
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = radialLiquidEngine1-2_4294642250
	partName = Part
	pos = -2.441844,7.476458,-0.5428941
	attPos = 0.4319581,0.2503051,1.34627E-07
	attPos0 = -2.431958,-0.9503059,4.022149E-08
	rot = 2.772127E-08,0.7071068,2.772127E-08,-0.7071068
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -2.772127E-08,-0.7071068,-2.772127E-08,0.7071068
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 1
	dstg = 0
	sidx = 2
	sqor = 1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = radialLiquidEngine1-2_4294127906
	srfN = srfAttach,adapterSize3-Mk3_4294658890
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEngines
		isEnabled = True
		staged = False
		flameout = False
		EngineIgnited = False
		engineShutdown = False
		currentThrottle = 0
		thrustPercentage = 100
		manuallyOverridden = False
		thrustPercentage_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 0.5
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Activate
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Activate Engine
				guiName = Activate Engine
				category = Activate Engine
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Shutdown
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Shutdown Engine
				guiName = Shutdown Engine
				category = Shutdown Engine
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleGimbal
		isEnabled = True
		gimbalLock = False
		gimbalLimiter = 100
		gimbalLock_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		gimbalLimiter_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			FreeAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = tjs_EngineLight
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = MGFix
		isEnabled = True
		gimbalRateIsActive = False
		gimbalResponseSpeed = 10
		gimbalRateIsActive_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		gimbalResponseSpeed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 1
			maxValue = 30
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = radialLiquidEngine1-2_4294127906
	partName = Part
	pos = 1.558156,7.476458,-0.5428943
	attPos = -0.431958,0.2503051,2.528323E-07
	attPos0 = 2.431958,-0.9503059,-2.528323E-07
	rot = -2.772127E-08,0.7071068,2.772127E-08,0.7071068
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -2.772127E-08,0.7071069,2.772127E-08,0.7071068
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 1
	dstg = 0
	sidx = 2
	sqor = 1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = radialLiquidEngine1-2_4294642250
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEngines
		isEnabled = True
		staged = False
		flameout = False
		EngineIgnited = False
		engineShutdown = False
		currentThrottle = 0
		thrustPercentage = 100
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 0.5
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Activate
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Shutdown
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleGimbal
		isEnabled = True
		gimbalLock = False
		gimbalLimiter = 100
		gimbalLock_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		gimbalLimiter_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			FreeAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = tjs_EngineLight
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = MGFix
		isEnabled = True
		gimbalRateIsActive = False
		gimbalResponseSpeed = 10
		gimbalRateIsActive_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		gimbalResponseSpeed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 1
			maxValue = 30
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = telescopicLadder_4294072636
	partName = Part
	pos = -1.371389,7.193949,1.067122
	attPos = 0,-0.08318335,-2.384186E-07
	attPos0 = -0.9295437,-0.8993301,1.610017
	rot = -5.355385E-08,0.5,-9.275798E-08,0.8660254
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -5.355385E-08,0.5,-9.275798E-08,0.8660254
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RetractableLadder
		isEnabled = True
		StateName = Extended
		EVENTS
		{
			Extend
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Extend Ladder
				guiName = Extend Ladder
				category = Extend Ladder
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Retract
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Retract Ladder
				guiName = Retract Ladder
				category = Retract Ladder
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = telescopicLadderBay_4294686108
	partName = Part
	pos = -1.307022,9.930592,0.9556366
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -0.8651772,-1.058367,1.498531
	rot = -0.0167634,0.4997191,-0.02903504,0.8655385
	attRot = -1.245009E-09,-7.567915E-09,0.01092335,0.9999404
	attRot0 = -0.022221,0.4995062,-0.03848789,0.8651696
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	srfN = srfAttach,adapterMk3-Size2_4293283538
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RetractableLadder
		isEnabled = True
		StateName = Extended
		EVENTS
		{
			Extend
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Extend Ladder
				guiName = Extend Ladder
				category = Extend Ladder
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Retract
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Retract Ladder
				guiName = Retract Ladder
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = telescopicLadderBay_4294314184
	partName = Part
	pos = -1.031545,12.89287,0.4784954
	attPos = 0.02672702,0.1698344,-0.04629195
	attPos0 = -0.6164267,1.734081,1.067682
	rot = 0.0478796,-0.4977025,0.08292984,-0.8620455
	attRot = 0.04735342,-0.2544504,0.007549823,-0.9658964
	attRot0 = -0.04398801,0.4980615,-0.07618943,0.8626674
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RetractableLadder
		isEnabled = True
		StateName = Extended
		EVENTS
		{
			Extend
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Extend Ladder
				guiName = Extend Ladder
				category = Extend Ladder
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Retract
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Retract Ladder
				guiName = Retract Ladder
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = parachuteRadial_4294622008
	partName = Part
	pos = -1.67266,12.80201,-0.5428942
	attPos = 3.576279E-07,0.04667711,1.13676E-08
	attPos0 = -1.230816,1.766376,7.336348E-08
	rot = 0.0709435,0.7035389,-0.0709435,0.703539
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0.0709435,0.7035389,-0.0709435,0.703539
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = 4
	sqor = 0
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = parachuteRadial_4293544838
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleParachute
		isEnabled = True
		persistentState = STOWED
		minAirPressureToOpen = 0.04
		deployAltitude = 1000
		minAirPressureToOpen_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0.01
			maxValue = 0.75
			stepIncrement = 0.01
		}
		deployAltitude_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 50
			maxValue = 5000
			stepIncrement = 50
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Deploy
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Deploy Chute
				guiName = Deploy Chute
				category = Deploy Chute
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			CutParachute
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Cut Parachute
				guiName = Cut Parachute
				category = Cut Parachute
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Repack
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repack Chute
				guiName = Repack Chute
				category = Repack Chute
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = Abort
			}
			CutAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDragModifier
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = MPFix
		isEnabled = True
		semiDeploymentSpeed = 2
		deploymentSpeed = 6
		semiDeploymentSpeed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 1
			maxValue = 15
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		deploymentSpeed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 1
			maxValue = 15
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			ResetChute
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Reset Chute
				guiName = Reset Chute
				category = Reset Chute
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = parachuteRadial_4293544838
	partName = Part
	pos = 0.7889709,12.80201,-0.5428945
	attPos = -3.576279E-07,0.04667711,-7.001745E-09
	attPos0 = 1.230816,1.766376,-1.809676E-07
	rot = -0.0709435,0.703539,-0.07094349,-0.7035389
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -0.0709435,0.7035389,-0.0709435,-0.703539
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = 4
	sqor = 0
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = parachuteRadial_4294622008
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleParachute
		isEnabled = True
		persistentState = STOWED
		minAirPressureToOpen = 0.04
		deployAltitude = 1000
		minAirPressureToOpen_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0.01
			maxValue = 0.75
			stepIncrement = 0.01
		}
		deployAltitude_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 50
			maxValue = 5000
			stepIncrement = 50
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Deploy
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Deploy Chute
				guiName = Deploy Chute
				category = Deploy Chute
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			CutParachute
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Cut Parachute
				guiName = Cut Parachute
				category = Cut Parachute
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Repack
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repack Chute
				guiName = Repack Chute
				category = Repack Chute
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			DeployAction
			{
				actionGroup = Abort
			}
			CutAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = MPFix
		isEnabled = True
		semiDeploymentSpeed = 2
		deploymentSpeed = 6
		semiDeploymentSpeed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 1
			maxValue = 15
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		deploymentSpeed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 1
			maxValue = 15
			stepIncrement = 1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			ResetChute
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Reset Chute
				guiName = Reset Chute
				category = Reset Chute
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = dockingPortLarge_4293460690
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,7.376458,-0.5428943
	attPos = 0,0.1375008,0
	attPos0 = 0,-0.9375,0
	rot = 0,0,-1,0
	attRot = 0,0,-0.9999999,0
	attRot0 = 0,0,-1,0
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 1
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	attN = bottom,adapterSize3-Mk3_4294658890
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDockingNode
		isEnabled = True
		state = Ready
		dockUId = 0
		dockNodeIdx = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			Undock
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Undock
				guiName = Undock
				category = Undock
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UndockSameVessel
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Undock
				guiName = Undock
				category = Undock
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Decouple
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Decouple Node
				guiName = Decouple Node
				category = Decouple Node
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			SetAsTarget
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Set as Target
				guiName = Set as Target
				category = Set as Target
				unfocusedRange = 200
				externalToEVAOnly = False
			}
			UnsetTarget
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Unset Target
				guiName = Unset Target
				category = Unset Target
				unfocusedRange = 200
			}
			EnableXFeed
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Enable Crossfeed
				guiName = Enable Crossfeed
				category = Enable Crossfeed
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			DisableXFeed
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Disable Crossfeed
				guiName = Disable Crossfeed
				category = Disable Crossfeed
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			MakeReferenceTransform
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Control from Here
				guiName = Control from Here
				category = Control from Here
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			UndockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			DecoupleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDockingNodeNamed
		isEnabled = True
		portName = Clamp-O-Tron Docking Port Sr.
		initialized = True
		EVENTS
		{
			renameDockingPort
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Rename Port
				guiName = Rename Port
				category = Rename Port
				unfocusedRange = 2000
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = fuelTank.long_4293170112
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,8.976458,-2.237983
	attPos = -4.953472E-08,1.628762,0.4564934
	attPos0 = 4.953472E-08,-0.8287525,-2.151582
	rot = 0.0616282,-0.7044161,-0.0616282,0.7044161
	attRot = -0.6427877,-0.7660444,0,0
	attRot0 = 0.0616282,-0.7044161,-0.0616282,0.7044161
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = toroidalAerospike_4293289190
	link = noseCone_4294412516
	link = linearRcs_4294416156
	link = solarPanels5_4293969326
	sym = fuelTank.long_4294529820
	sym = fuelTank.long_4294529446
	attN = top,noseCone_4294412516
	attN = bottom,toroidalAerospike_4293289190
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = LiquidFuel
		amount = 360
		maxAmount = 360
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Oxidizer
		amount = 440
		maxAmount = 440
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = toroidalAerospike_4293289190
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.4418461,7.276459,-2.537982
	attPos = -0.0002412265,0.1324825,-5.383714E-14
	attPos0 = 0,-1.858749,5.383714E-14
	rot = 1.574493E-08,1,-2.361739E-07,-1.377498E-09
	attRot = 2.114665E-07,0,1.574493E-08,1
	attRot0 = 0,-0.7071068,0,0.7071068
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 1
	dstg = 0
	sidx = 0
	sqor = 1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = toroidalAerospike_4294529782
	sym = toroidalAerospike_4294529408
	attN = top,fuelTank.long_4293170112
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEngines
		isEnabled = True
		staged = False
		flameout = False
		EngineIgnited = False
		engineShutdown = False
		currentThrottle = 0
		thrustPercentage = 100
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 0.5
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Activate
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Shutdown
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateHeat
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAlternator
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = tjs_EngineLight
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = fuelTank.long_4294529820
	partName = Part
	pos = -1.909835,8.976458,0.3046505
	attPos = 0.3953342,1.628762,-0.2282466
	attPos0 = -1.863324,-0.8287525,1.075791
	rot = -0.02255749,0.2578342,-0.0841857,0.9622502
	attRot0 = -0.02255749,0.2578342,-0.08418568,0.9622502
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = toroidalAerospike_4294529782
	link = noseCone_4294412484
	link = solarPanels5_4293948450
	sym = fuelTank.long_4293170112
	sym = fuelTank.long_4294529446
	attN = top,noseCone_4294412484
	attN = bottom,toroidalAerospike_4294529782
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = LiquidFuel
		amount = 360
		maxAmount = 360
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Oxidizer
		amount = 440
		maxAmount = 440
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = toroidalAerospike_4294529782
	partName = Part
	pos = -2.169641,7.276459,0.4546505
	attPos = -0.0002402586,0.1324828,7.781331E-07
	rot = -1.805952E-07,0.5000002,-1.292649E-07,-0.8660254
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 1
	dstg = 0
	sidx = 0
	sqor = 1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = toroidalAerospike_4293289190
	sym = toroidalAerospike_4294529408
	attN = top,fuelTank.long_4294529820
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEngines
		isEnabled = True
		staged = False
		flameout = False
		EngineIgnited = False
		engineShutdown = False
		currentThrottle = 0
		thrustPercentage = 100
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 0.5
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Activate
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Shutdown
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateHeat
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAlternator
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = tjs_EngineLight
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = fuelTank.long_4294529446
	partName = Part
	pos = 1.026145,8.976458,0.3046505
	attPos = -0.395335,1.628762,-0.2282467
	attPos0 = 1.863325,-0.8287525,1.075791
	rot = -0.08418569,0.9622503,-0.02255748,0.2578341
	attRot0 = -0.08418568,0.9622503,-0.02255748,0.2578341
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = toroidalAerospike_4294529408
	link = noseCone_4294668996
	link = solarPanels5_4293948418
	sym = fuelTank.long_4293170112
	sym = fuelTank.long_4294529820
	attN = top,noseCone_4294668996
	attN = bottom,toroidalAerospike_4294529408
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = LiquidFuel
		amount = 360
		maxAmount = 360
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = Oxidizer
		amount = 440
		maxAmount = 440
		flowState = True
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = toroidalAerospike_4294529408
	partName = Part
	pos = 1.285952,7.276459,0.4546507
	attPos = -0.0002412043,0.1324826,-3.467422E-07
	rot = -2.636386E-07,-0.5000002,8.54088E-08,-0.8660255
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 1
	dstg = 0
	sidx = 0
	sqor = 1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = toroidalAerospike_4293289190
	sym = toroidalAerospike_4294529782
	attN = top,fuelTank.long_4294529446
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEngines
		isEnabled = True
		staged = False
		flameout = False
		EngineIgnited = False
		engineShutdown = False
		currentThrottle = 0
		thrustPercentage = 100
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 100
			stepIncrement = 0.5
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			Activate
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Shutdown
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ShutdownAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ActivateAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateHeat
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAlternator
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTestSubject
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			RunTestEvent
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Run Test
				guiName = Run Test
				category = Run Test
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = tjs_EngineLight
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = fuelLine_4294692518
	partName = CompoundPart
	pos = -0.4418451,10.99062,-2.067849
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -1.333101E-07,0.001659393,-1.524956
	rot = -0.05929487,0.7046163,0.05929487,-0.7046163
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -0.05929487,0.7046163,0.05929487,-0.7046163
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = fuelLine_4294523074
	sym = fuelLine_4294522984
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
		tgt = 4293170112
		pos = -0.2004977,-0.1581508,-0.003940473
		rot = 1.81173E-16,7.332135E-08,0.7047632,0.7094469
		dir = -0.7850499,-0.6192403,-0.01542894
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = CModuleLinkedMesh
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = CModuleFuelLine
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = fuelLine_4294523074
	partName = CompoundPart
	pos = -1.762495,10.99062,0.2195835
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = -1.32065,0.001659393,0.7624782
	rot = 0.02170343,-0.2579075,0.0809983,-0.9625238
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0.02170343,-0.2579075,0.0809983,-0.9625238
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = fuelLine_4294692518
	sym = fuelLine_4294522984
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
		tgt = 4294529820
		pos = -0.2004986,-0.1581509,-0.003941075
		rot = -5.774019E-09,9.490387E-08,0.7047629,0.7094469
		dir = -0.7850509,-0.619239,-0.01543126
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = CModuleLinkedMesh
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = CModuleFuelLine
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = fuelLine_4294522984
	partName = CompoundPart
	pos = 0.8788058,10.99062,0.2195835
	attPos = 0,0,0
	attPos0 = 1.320651,0.001659393,0.7624778
	rot = 0.0809983,-0.9625238,0.02170343,-0.2579074
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0.0809983,-0.9625238,0.02170343,-0.2579074
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = fuelLine_4294692518
	sym = fuelLine_4294523074
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
		tgt = 4294529446
		pos = -0.2005038,-0.1581499,-0.003939476
		rot = -1.867549E-08,-2.653143E-07,0.7047632,0.7094469
		dir = -0.7850608,-0.6192266,-0.01542479
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = CModuleLinkedMesh
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = CModuleFuelLine
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = landingLeg1-2_4294667628
	partName = Part
	pos = 1.217352,7.776459,-1.500832
	attPos = 3.365978,0.05823135,0.02747321
	attPos0 = -1.706781,-0.458231,-0.9854109
	rot = -0.02180962,0.8652012,0.03777538,0.4995241
	attRot = 0.04361929,-5.355555E-16,1.344119E-16,-0.9990482
	attRot0 = -1.96019E-08,0.8660254,-3.395149E-08,-0.4999999
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = landingLeg1-2_4294399250
	sym = landingLeg1-2_4294399164
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLandingLeg
		isEnabled = True
		StartDeployed = True
		savedAnimationTime = 0
		savedAnimationSpeed = 0
		savedLegState = 3
		savedLocalPosition = (0, 0, 0)
		suspensionLocked = False
		StartDeployed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			LowerLeg
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Lower Legs
				guiName = Lower Legs
				category = Lower Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RaiseLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Raise Legs
				guiName = Raise Legs
				category = Raise Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RepairLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repair Leg
				guiName = Repair Leg
				category = Repair Leg
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			LockSuspension
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Lock Suspension
				guiName = Lock Suspension
				category = Lock Suspension
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UnLockSuspension
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = UnLock Suspension
				guiName = UnLock Suspension
				category = UnLock Suspension
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			ToggleSuspensionLockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RaiseAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LowerAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = landingLeg1-2_4294399250
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,7.776459,1.37298
	attPos = 4.460162E-08,0.05823135,-0.05494654
	attPos0 = -4.460162E-08,-0.458231,1.970821
	rot = -0.04361925,-2.5785E-08,-1.125794E-09,0.9990482
	attRot0 = -3.92038E-08,2.580957E-08,-8.425075E-16,-1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = landingLeg1-2_4294667628
	sym = landingLeg1-2_4294399164
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLandingLeg
		isEnabled = True
		StartDeployed = True
		savedAnimationTime = 0
		savedAnimationSpeed = 0
		savedLegState = 3
		suspensionLocked = False
		StartDeployed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			LowerLeg
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Lower Legs
				guiName = Lower Legs
				category = Lower Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RaiseLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Raise Legs
				guiName = Raise Legs
				category = Raise Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RepairLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repair Leg
				guiName = Repair Leg
				category = Repair Leg
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			LockSuspension
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UnLockSuspension
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RaiseAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LowerAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = landingLeg1-2_4294399164
	partName = Part
	pos = -2.101041,7.776459,-1.500832
	attPos = -3.365978,0.05823135,0.02747315
	attPos0 = 1.706782,-0.458231,-0.9854106
	rot = 0.02180963,0.8652012,0.03777538,-0.4995241
	attRot0 = -1.96019E-08,-0.8660254,3.395149E-08,-0.5
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = landingLeg1-2_4294667628
	sym = landingLeg1-2_4294399250
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLandingLeg
		isEnabled = True
		StartDeployed = True
		savedAnimationTime = 0
		savedAnimationSpeed = 0
		savedLegState = 3
		suspensionLocked = False
		StartDeployed_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			LowerLeg
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Lower Legs
				guiName = Lower Legs
				category = Lower Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RaiseLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Raise Legs
				guiName = Raise Legs
				category = Raise Legs
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RepairLeg
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Repair Leg
				guiName = Repair Leg
				category = Repair Leg
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			LockSuspension
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UnLockSuspension
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			OnAction
			{
				actionGroup = Gear
			}
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RaiseAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LowerAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = noseCone_4294668996
	partName = Part
	pos = 0.7441766,10.82297,0.1418552
	attPos = 4.131094E-08,-0.1163619,0.009750793
	attPos0 = 4.15633E-08,1.875,6.991664E-08
	rot = -0.04357772,-2.087654E-08,0.07547884,0.9961948
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -1.301956E-08,-0.9659259,-3.251889E-09,0.258819
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = noseCone_4294412516
	sym = noseCone_4294412484
	attN = bottom01,fuelTank.long_4294529446
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
}
PART
{
	part = noseCone_4294412516
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.4418449,10.82297,-1.912394
	attPos0 = 6.533226E-09,1.875,-3.699388E-08
	rot = -0.04357774,-0.8627299,-0.07547882,-0.4980974
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -1.113186E-08,-0.9659259,-3.57779E-09,0.258819
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = noseCone_4294668996
	sym = noseCone_4294412484
	attN = bottom01,fuelTank.long_4293170112
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
}
PART
{
	part = noseCone_4294412484
	partName = Part
	pos = -1.627866,10.82297,0.1418554
	attPos0 = 8.365839E-09,1.875,4.410067E-08
	rot = -0.08715545,-0.86273,7.736778E-09,0.4980973
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -8.003894E-09,-0.9659259,-1.960156E-09,0.258819
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = noseCone_4294668996
	sym = noseCone_4294412516
	attN = bottom01,fuelTank.long_4294529820
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
}
PART
{
	part = probeStackSmall_4294408222
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,13.99691,-0.5428943
	attPos = 0,-0.5222216,0
	attPos0 = 0,1.29319,0
	rot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	link = dockingPort1_4293356518
	attN = bottom,Mark1-2Pod_4293366870
	attN = top,dockingPort1_4293356518
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleCommand
		isEnabled = True
		controlSrcStatusText = 
		EVENTS
		{
			MakeReference
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Control From Here
				guiName = Control From Here
				category = Control From Here
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			RenameVessel
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Rename Vessel
				guiName = Rename Vessel
				category = Rename Vessel
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleReactionWheel
		isEnabled = True
		stateString = Active
		WheelState = Active
		EVENTS
		{
			OnToggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle Torque
				guiName = Toggle Torque
				category = Toggle Torque
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			Activate
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Deactivate
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			Toggle
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSAS
		isEnabled = True
		standaloneToggle = True
		standaloneToggle_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
		}
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = PilotRSASFix
		isEnabled = True
		minResponseLimit = 0.5
		versionNumber = 0.02
		minClamp = 0.2
		threshold = 0.3
		minResponseLimit_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0.05
			maxValue = 1
			stepIncrement = 0.05
		}
		minClamp_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0.1
			maxValue = 0.3
			stepIncrement = 0.01
		}
		threshold_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0.1
			maxValue = 0.9
			stepIncrement = 0.1
		}
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleTripLogger
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
		Log
		{
			flight = 0
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = ElectricCharge
		amount = 15
		maxAmount = 15
		flowState = False
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = dockingPort1_4293356518
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.4404711,14.32956,-0.5428943
	attPos = 0,0.2271614,0
	attPos0 = 0,0.1053085,0
	rot = 0,0,-1.181894E-07,-1
	attRot = 0,0,-1.181894E-07,-1
	attRot0 = 0,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 1
	attm = 0
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	attN = bottom,probeStackSmall_4294408222
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDockingNode
		isEnabled = True
		state = Ready
		dockUId = 0
		dockNodeIdx = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			Undock
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Undock
				guiName = Undock
				category = Undock
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			UndockSameVessel
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Undock
				guiName = Undock
				category = Undock
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Decouple
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Decouple Node
				guiName = Decouple Node
				category = Decouple Node
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			SetAsTarget
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Set as Target
				guiName = Set as Target
				category = Set as Target
				unfocusedRange = 200
			}
			UnsetTarget
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiIcon = Unset Target
				guiName = Unset Target
				category = Unset Target
				unfocusedRange = 200
			}
			EnableXFeed
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Enable Crossfeed
				guiName = Enable Crossfeed
				category = Enable Crossfeed
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			DisableXFeed
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Disable Crossfeed
				guiName = Disable Crossfeed
				category = Disable Crossfeed
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			MakeReferenceTransform
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Control from Here
				guiName = Control from Here
				category = Control from Here
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			UndockAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			DecoupleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
		isEnabled = True
		status = Locked
		animSwitch = True
		animTime = 0
		animSpeed = -1
		EVENTS
		{
			Toggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle
				guiName = Open Shield
				category = Toggle
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDockingNodeNamed
		isEnabled = True
		portName = Clamp-O-Tron Shielded Docking Port
		initialized = True
		EVENTS
		{
			renameDockingPort
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Rename Port
				guiName = Rename Port
				category = Rename Port
				unfocusedRange = 2000
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = mediumDishAntenna_4294445176
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.4418451,13.19943,-1.623414
	attPos = 0,0.003211975,0.04622889
	attPos0 = -8.940697E-08,-0.02650738,-1.08052
	rot = 0,0.8330047,-0.553266,0
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0,0.8330047,-0.553266,0
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	srfN = srfAttach,Mark1-2Pod_4293366870
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		status = Locked
		animSwitch = True
		animTime = 0
		animSpeed = -1
		EVENTS
		{
			Toggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle
				guiName = Extend
				category = Toggle
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		status = Locked
		animSwitch = True
		animTime = 0
		animSpeed = 1
		EVENTS
		{
			Toggle
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = False
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Toggle
				guiName = Blink Lights
				category = Toggle
				unfocusedRange = 5
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
				active = False
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDataTransmitter
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			StartTransmission
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Transmit Data
				guiName = Transmit Data
				category = Transmit Data
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			StopTransmission
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Stop Transmitting
				guiName = Stop Transmitting
				category = Stop Transmitting
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = FuelCell_4294172982
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,7.276448,1.157106
	attPos = 0.02999999,0.09749979,0.03429103
	attPos0 = -0.02999999,-0.9974999,1.665709
	rot = 0.7071068,0.7071068,-1.791241E-07,7.375696E-08
	attRot = -0.7071069,-2.107344E-08,-2.107342E-08,-0.7071068
	attRot0 = -0.4999999,-0.5000001,-0.4999999,-0.5000001
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleResourceConverter
		isEnabled = True
		HeatThrottle = 1
		HeatThrottleSpeed = 0.05
		avgHeatThrottle = 1
		DirtyFlag = True
		EfficiencyBonus = 1
		IsActivated = False
		lastUpdateTime = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			StartResourceConverter
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Start Converter
				guiName = Start Fuel Cell
				category = Start Converter
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			StopResourceConverter
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Stop Converter
				guiName = Stop Fuel Cell
				category = Stop Converter
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			StopResourceConverterAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			StartResourceConverterAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	RESOURCE
	{
		name = ElectricCharge
		amount = 50
		maxAmount = 50
		flowState = False
		isTweakable = True
		hideFlow = False
		flowMode = Both
	}
}
PART
{
	part = linearRcs_4294377754
	partName = Part
	pos = -2.066081,9.129336,-0.5428942
	attPos = -0.09998429,-0.3208022,-9.685755E-08
	attPos0 = -1.624236,-1.859615,1.192093E-07
	rot = 0.5,-0.5,0.5,0.5
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0.5,-0.5,0.5,0.5
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = linearRcs_4293983988
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRCS
		isEnabled = True
		rcsEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Disable
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Disable RCS Port
				guiName = Disable RCS Port
				category = Disable RCS Port
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Enable
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Enable RCS Port
				guiName = Enable RCS Port
				category = Enable RCS Port
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RcsSounds
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = linearRcs_4293983988
	partName = Part
	pos = 1.182391,9.129336,-0.5428945
	attPos = -0.09998429,-0.3208022,-9.685755E-08
	attPos0 = 1.624236,-1.859615,-2.384186E-07
	rot = 0.4999999,0.5000001,-0.5000001,0.4999999
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0.5,0.5000001,-0.5000001,0.5
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = linearRcs_4294377754
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRCS
		isEnabled = True
		rcsEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Disable
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Enable
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RcsSounds
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = linearRcs_4294416156
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,9.176457,-2.737983
	attPos = 0.09604257,-0.01474591,4.445397E-09
	attPos0 = -0.6231762,0.1248835,5.236529E-08
	rot = 0,0.7071065,-0.7071071,0
	attRot = 2.558764E-07,3.401701E-07,0.7071069,0.7071069
	attRot0 = -0.5000001,0.5,-0.5000001,-0.5
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	srfN = srfAttach,fuelTank.long_4293170112
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRCS
		isEnabled = True
		rcsEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Disable
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Enable
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RcsSounds
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = linearRcs_4294430154
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,9.176448,1.257106
	attPos = 0,0.1037598,-0.04328966
	attPos0 = 0,0.8962402,1.84329
	rot = 0.7071067,0,0,0.7071069
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 0.7071067,0,0,0.7071069
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRCS
		isEnabled = True
		rcsEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Disable
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Enable
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RcsSounds
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = linearRcs_4294385652
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,7.218096,-0.5428943
	attPos = -1.192093E-07,-0.02085209,1.309937
	attPos0 = 1.192093E-07,-0.9375,-1.309937
	rot = 1,0,0,1.685874E-07
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = 1,0,0,1.685874E-07
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRCS
		isEnabled = True
		rcsEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Disable
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Enable
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RcsSounds
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = linearRcs_4293979056
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,14.35612,-0.5428943
	attPos = 0,-0.02972889,-0.1677591
	attPos0 = 0,1.159904,0.1677591
	rot = -1.685874E-07,0,0,1
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -1.685874E-07,0,0,1
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	srfN = srfAttach,Mark1-2Pod_4293366870
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleRCS
		isEnabled = True
		rcsEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
			Disable
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Enable
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = RcsSounds
		isEnabled = True
		EVENTS
		{
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = spotLight2_4293097072
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,7.176448,0.8571058
	attPos = 0,0.0007357597,-0.2375536
	attPos0 = 0,-1.000736,1.637554
	rot = 0,0.9848078,0.173648,0
	attRot = 0.5735765,0,0,0.8191521
	attRot0 = 0,0.9848078,0.173648,0
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleLight
		isEnabled = True
		isOn = False
		lightR = 1
		lightG = 1
		lightB = 1
		lightR_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 1
			stepIncrement = 0.05
		}
		lightG_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 1
			stepIncrement = 0.05
		}
		lightB_UIFlight
		{
			controlEnabled = True
			minValue = 0
			maxValue = 1
			stepIncrement = 0.05
		}
		EVENTS
		{
			LightsOff
			{
				active = False
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Lights Off
				guiName = Lights Off
				category = Lights Off
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			LightsOn
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiActiveEditor = True
				guiIcon = Lights On
				guiName = Lights On
				category = Lights On
				unfocusedRange = 2
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ToggleLightAction
			{
				actionGroup = Light
			}
			LightOnAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			LightOffAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = solarPanels5_4293969326
	partName = Part
	pos = -0.441845,9.476458,-2.680011
	attPos = 0.09933048,-0.04589242,-1.020915E-08
	attPos0 = -0.6214665,0.4615394,6.04329E-08
	rot = -3.673328E-09,0.9961949,0.08715544,-4.198647E-08
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -7.66749E-09,0.7071068,-7.667488E-09,-0.7071068
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = solarPanels5_4293948450
	sym = solarPanels5_4293948418
	srfN = srfAttach,fuelTank.long_4293170112
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleDeployableSolarPanel
		isEnabled = True
		currentRotation = (0, 0, 0, 0)
		stateString = RETRACTED
		storedAnimationTime = 0
		storedAnimationSpeed = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			Extend
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Extend Panels
				guiName = Extend Panels
				category = Extend Panels
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Retract
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Retract Panels
				guiName = Retract Panels
				category = Retract Panels
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ExtendPanelsAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = solarPanels5_4293948450
	partName = Part
	pos = -2.292642,9.476458,0.5256645
	attPos = 0.09933019,-0.04589248,-3.455932E-08
	attPos0 = -0.6214663,0.4615394,1.61562E-07
	rot = 0.07547883,0.4980973,0.04357773,-0.86273
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -4.327135E-09,0.7071068,-1.080282E-09,-0.7071068
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = solarPanels5_4293969326
	sym = solarPanels5_4293948418
	srfN = srfAttach,fuelTank.long_4294529820
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		stateString = RETRACTED
		storedAnimationTime = 0
		storedAnimationSpeed = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			Extend
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Extend Panels
				guiName = Extend Panels
				category = Extend Panels
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Retract
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Retract Panels
				guiName = Retract Panels
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ExtendPanelsAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}
PART
{
	part = solarPanels5_4293948418
	partName = Part
	pos = 1.408952,9.476458,0.5256647
	attPos = 0.09933043,-0.04589245,-5.44437E-08
	attPos0 = -0.6214668,0.4615393,1.030904E-07
	rot = 0.0754788,-0.4980974,-0.04357772,-0.86273
	attRot = 0,0,0,1
	attRot0 = -5.736179E-09,0.7071068,-2.735559E-09,-0.7071068
	mir = 1,1,1
	symMethod = Radial
	istg = 0
	dstg = 0
	sidx = -1
	sqor = -1
	sepI = 0
	attm = 1
	modCost = 0
	modMass = 0
	sym = solarPanels5_4293969326
	sym = solarPanels5_4293948450
	srfN = srfAttach,fuelTank.long_4294529446
	EVENTS
	{
	}
	ACTIONS
	{
	}
	PARTDATA
	{
	}
	MODULE
	{
		isEnabled = True
		stateString = RETRACTED
		storedAnimationTime = 0
		storedAnimationSpeed = 0
		EVENTS
		{
			Extend
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Extend Panels
				guiName = Extend Panels
				category = Extend Panels
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
			Retract
			{
				active = True
				guiActive = True
				guiIcon = Retract Panels
				guiName = Retract Panels
				unfocusedRange = 4
				externalToEVAOnly = True
			}
		}
		ACTIONS
		{
			ExtendPanelsAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			ExtendAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
			RetractAction
			{
				actionGroup = None
			}
		}
	}
}

22 hours ago, henry quirk said:

The old mediafire ban is still raising some issues, right? Anyhow, these days I use KerbalX, so you can find my stuff there. Here, a quick link so you can see all the stuff that is up to date (this craft file you guys are exchanging is starting to be a tad moldy).

Rune. At least I hope that link works for you. Anyhow, same handle there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.