Stack mounted monoprop engine

I support this. I often use monoprop engines for lighter vehicles,, dock operations-optimized ones and LFO resuppliers. And with stock I limited to use small radial Puff engines that are nice but more than six of them on orbital vehicle or lander is just plain ridiculous. A 0.625m one for probes, maybe 1.25m for landers/resupliers. Pretty please.

I'd rather have it redone to look nice and keep it radial.

Maybe we could have all the engines redone the way the new 2.5m jet engine will be? It's radial until you attach it to the node. Then it gets a nice adapter on top and is inline now! I would like something like that a lot tbh.

I'd rather have it redone to look nice and keep it radial.

Maybe we could have all the engines redone the way the new 2.5m jet engine will be? It's radial until you attach it to the node. Then it gets a nice adapter on top and is inline now! I would like something like that a lot tbh.

Some things only require one engine, and two is just excessive

- - - Updated - - -

I support this. I often use monoprop engines for lighter vehicles,, dock operations-optimized ones and LFO resuppliers. And with stock I limited to use small radial Puff engines that are nice but more than six of them on orbital vehicle or lander is just plain ridiculous. A 0.625m one for probes, maybe 1.25m for landers/resupliers. Pretty please.

A 1.25 would be nice as an OMS for larger craft

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.